crass/flux of pink indians/conflict/zounds live in london this november! (1 Viewer)

quadox has a ticket too, but you mightened see hom coz he'll probably be asleep!
i plan on taking loads of drugs at it so i will stay awake and not pass out this time, unlike the last london conflict trip.......can you get me any drugs from all your dealer mates in london there bigdan?

No one else cynical about ONE guy from crass "best before 1984" doing an expensive gig at an over 18's commercial venue with piss-beer sponsorships with no seeming agenda?

No, Oh, carry on

I was very excited to hear about this, but oh the things that come up when you have a cup of tea and a think

No one else cynical about ONE guy from crass "best before 1984" doing an expensive gig at an over 18's commercial venue with piss-beer sponsorships with no seeming agenda?

No, Oh, carry on

I was very excited to hear about this, but oh the things that come up when you have a cup of tea and a think
Whats that on ur playlist?

talking of playlists, any chance you'd burn some instigators for me janer, trying to get their stuff for an age.
I just have the album "Nobody listens anymore" but sure I'll burn ya a copy......I bring a copy to next weeks big gig in the Voodoo.
What else have they got Gary? I just found that album on my HD, I have so much that I do forget what I have d/l'd etc :eek:

Too much to list. I have at least 3 lp's and maybe 4 or 5 7"s. First couple of 7"s had a different singer. I've not disliked anything i've heard by them.
I think there were some cd reissues a while back

don't expect too much...!zed
maybe they'll make more of an effort in front of their famouser punk mates in a shiny venue than they were bothered to at a small gig in leeds though.

wouldn't you?

hardly steve ignorant though.........more like vyvyan basterd

vyv2.jpg
very metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back