crass/flux of pink indians/conflict/zounds live in london this november! (2 Viewers)

YEAH IT WAS DEFINATLY WEIRD, SHOULD IT HAVE HAPPENED? PROBABLY NOT, YOU COULDNT MOVE BETWEEN FLOORS, OR LEAVE THE VENUE, CRASS TSHIRTS £15. SMALL POSTERS OF THE GIG A TENNER AND NUMBERED ONES £15, ZOUNDS WERE PRETTY SHITE, FLUX WERE
PRETTY GOOD, STEVE IGNORANT AND BAND DID A GOOD SHOW EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IDENTICAL BOTH NIGHTS, IT WAS DEFINATLY GOOD TO SEE AND MEET UP WITH PEOPLE, IT WAS DEADLY DOWN THE FRONT, PITY THE POOR FUCKERS ON THE 3RD FLOOR,

Alright Gary? Aye, we just ran into em at the gig in the end. We ended up in the arse end of nowhere after the gig only to be told we couldnt get into some aftershow shite that conflict and restarts were meant to play. They didnt in the end anyway. Trip up was deadly buzz. Spent yesterday in camden again. Went back up to the good mixer. Last night was a serious messy session but fuckin deadly buzz altogether. Completely forgot to get onto ya afterwards. How was that yolk yiz went down to?

Nice one Janer, who played with 'Crass'?

giz butt from the english dogs/prodigy played guitar. a guy from schwartzeneggar played second guitar. the drummer from die toten hosen played drums. not sure who the woman was who done the female vocal bits, but she was good i thought. flux were band of the weekend for me. the crass gigs were a bit cabaret for my liking, but the music was played well. massive crowd both nights.they wouldn't let you go outside for a smoke, which was fuckin thick, and the resulting amount of people smoking in the jax and the security trying to stop them was hilarious! lovely guinness in the boozer next door!! worth the trip imo....

giz butt from the english dogs/prodigy played guitar. a guy from schwartzeneggar played second guitar. the drummer from die toten hosen played drums. not sure who the woman was who done the female vocal bits, but she was good i thought. flux were band of the weekend for me. the crass gigs were a bit cabaret for my liking, but the music was played well. massive crowd both nights.they wouldn't let you go outside for a smoke, which was fuckin thick, and the resulting amount of people smoking in the jax and the security trying to stop them was hilarious! lovely guinness in the boozer next door!! worth the trip imo....

there was 2 guitarist wasnt the 2nd baldy lad from the business? dunno who the bassist to the back was, someone said the drummer was from die totten hosen? or whatever it is, yeah yer wan was pretty good singer, the kid was class too

I was on 2nd floor both nights :(
That was O'Neills pub!!! was there b4 gig on saturday night!
and Ado just go to my youtube homepage and catch the latest vids I've upped etc

http://ie.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=JANER64&p=r
surprised i didn't bump into you in o'neills so, as i was in there a lot! cheers for uploading all the vids for all to see there janer. you done well sneaking the camera into the gig. they seemed to be searching everyone fairly thoroughly on the way in......
as we were on the way in the door on the saturday night and just finishing a smoke, a bloke comes leggin it out the door and puked fucking GALLONS of liquid all over the place! that set the precedent for saturday night methinks! hilarious stuff!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back