Tea. (1 Viewer)

bloopitybloop

I was in Whelan's the other night and thinking about how it'd be nice if these venues sold tea or something. I'd like a cup of tea at a concert. Or a milkshake.

That would be nice, a good incentive not to drink booze all the time. Im sure they have some excuse like it being a health hazard, the hot water n'all. Pints of water suck.

the lobby in cork used to always serve tea.its a great idea alright.
it's funny how all the trendy bars by day sell coffee and tea, but as soon as it comes to 9 o'clock and the bars get busy all coffee machines are turned off.
if i was honest i would way prefer a cup of tea at a gig than a coke (if i was driving)

Tea drinkers get a raw deal again. Just like cafes fall over themselves to keep the coffee drinkers happy. Ask for a tea and you'll more often than not get a bockety tea pot filled with stale hot water with one "tea bag" (industrial sized sack of 10,000 bags from musgraves for €9.99).

Tea drinkers get a raw deal again. Just like cafes fall over themselves to keep the coffee drinkers happy. Ask for a tea and you'll more often than not get a bockety tea pot filled with stale hot water with one "tea bag" (industrial sized sack of 10,000 bags from musgraves for €9.99).

cafes are for coffee anyway - find a nice tea room

would be nice, but i'd say it would be a major pain in the hole for the staff having to make them when the bar is jammers plus the whole danger element. imagine some locked knob bumping into ya knocking scalding tea all over your trousers, heads would be bet!

Hot Chocolate would be nice too.
Definitely! I was gonna say that, but thought it'd be a bit OTT. Just realised I suggested milkshakes, so fuck it.. let's go all out!

would be nice, but i'd say it would be a major pain in the hole for the staff having to make them when the bar is jammers plus the whole danger element. imagine some locked knob bumping into ya knocking scalding tea all over your trousers, heads would be bet!

:D

i remember when i used to never mix my booze and my E, whenever i went to the UFO i would sit down and have a pot of tea whilst waiting to come up, and then hit the floor and pull faces whilst punching the air and getting back breakers off KILLER. Salad days.

here here...
like others here, if i was driving i'd much prefer a cuppa tea to a coke or whatever..
promotors take note !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back