Tea. (1 Viewer)

I was in Whelan's the other night and thinking about how it'd be nice if these venues sold tea or something. I'd like a cup of tea at a concert. Or a milkshake.

you're all light-weight losers. drinking alcomohol is cool. no to this tea sipping madness. down with this sort of thing.

I love tea, worst news ever over the past few days being told by Doctors to reduce the amount I drink if not give up completely. It's gonna be a nightmare, but I can see that I do need to.

or charge a fiver for one...
can't see it happening - not a whelan's fan either to be honest

Neither am I after got pickpocketed there, major problem too. Got wallet back money gone just cards in it, about thirty other wallets found that night too.

Neither am I after got pickpocketed there, major problem too. Got wallet back money gone just cards in it, about thirty other wallets found that night too.

oh how nice
i can see it now - a bunch of (wannabe) posh(esque) sods sipping lyons gold blend while kittser is on stage bollocking on about something or other
oh lovely...

- leigh

I love tea, worst news ever over the past few days being told by Doctors to reduce the amount I drink if not give up completely. It's gonna be a nightmare, but I can see that I do need to.

I don't mean to be cynical but it's completley likely that the Doctor doesn't know what he's talking about.

Itd be mazin if you could buy individual portions of digestive bisqwits for dipping.

I always thought it would be good if waterslides were included in most venues as a rule. Rather than optional as they seem to be these days. My heart sinks when I see "Provision of fun happy waterslide is completley at the discretion of the venue management" in the small print of my gig ticket.

I don't mean to be cynical but it's completley likely that the Doctor doesn't know what he's talking about.

it wasn't this guy was it? i know he's cheaper and all, but it is your health i suppose...
- leigh

nick.jpg

You can get a cup of tea in most boozers if you just ASK for it. I remember getting a cup of tea in Whelan's last year some time fr'instance.
It was for the burd, like.

on a vaguely similar line-

I hate cinemas that don't sell popcorn.

fuck that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back