your worst fear (1 Viewer)

touching_cloth_real.jpg

same, espically when out cycling. also have a fear of waking up only to find a large snake (one of those boa constrictor, or anaconda types,) in the room, and its between me and the door. fuckin hate snakes.all of them.bastards.

I had some douchebag in a purple land cruiser nearly mill me a while back when I was out on a training spin. I was actually fairly shaken, cause it was close.
So, I sprinted after him, but lost him when he turned onto a motorway... but, there was a biker cop sitting there. So.. told the biker cop what the story was, and he heard the words "land cruiser" he was gone.

On the way home I dropped into my local cop shop who I sort of knew, and asked them what happened. Yer man had been caught by the biker cop, having ignored the siren and lght. He was driving over the limit, and had the Land cruiser taken off him.

Score.
The moral of the story is... biker cops fucking hate SUVs like the rest of us, and are itching to reef them.

I fear when I wake up I may be in work
I fear Chelsea and ManURE opening up a gap over Arsenal
I fear I may not remain a stud forver
I fear for law and order
I fear the PD's getting more then their 3 seats and getting into government again
I will stop there as I fear I could go on forever with my fears.

falling from a great height

I'm the same even over water when I know I can't get hurt. I've only got vertigo at the top of the twin towers and they were gone within a month.

Michael McDowell becoming Taoiseach

Thats's a pretty well founded fear. I try to not think about something like that ever happening.

" nine planets including earth"

ah but there aren't- Pluto has been reclassifed as "just a big ball of frozen crap"

but to get back on topic, my biggest fear is being thought of as an irritating pedant

god forbid
i heard it got reinstated, cos it's gay and it was gonna sue for wrongful dismissal.

and i thought it was uranus that was gay. shows what i know.

I just suffer from ridiculous irrational totally fuck me up with terror fears and spent my entire childhood lurching from one to another - the end of the world / vampires / headless horseman / shadow man / nuclear war etc etc.

the auld nuclear war gave me nightmares after seeing some atomic shit on "today tonight" when i was 7 but even that pales in significance to the fear that was generated by the headless horseman:eek:

i have another: edges.

More specifically, standing near them... or even looking at other people standing near them.

More specifically, standing near them... or even looking at other people standing near them.

I think that sorta works with my fear of falling from height. I'm never scared of falling from height unless I'm near an edge.

yeah, i feel weak in the knees when i see somebody else, say on television, standing at a cliff edge.

Oh. Right. Edges like the edge of things.
Yeah. a lad i used to climb with had a complete absence of fear of hieghts. He was saunter up to the edge of a 30meter drop, and lean out over it to see if he could see the route. There there would be a gust of wind, and he would twirl his arms about, and get his balance back. I would be feeling sick looking at him.
He was a good climber though.

It reminded me though... I used to have these dreams that things were either really small or really big. They would be so small that their edges would sort of hurt... not really hurt, but jangle my nerves, like that feeling that you get if something squeezes in between your teeth. And if they were thick they would be huge.

I dunno. It would be horrible anyway. I used to wake up shitting myself, and spend hours trying to calm down and not touch anything and get things back into their proper dimensions again.

Odd I suppose.

Wasps. Cunts.

Remeber the old robin hood series at the end of the 80's? Remeber the big huge cunt with the deers head that robin used to dream about? I used to dream of waking up with that cunt standing over my bed. Terrifying.

My nightmares are so scary they're entertaining. Big, epic wans involving black swans, victorian houses and albinos wearing wigs of flame, etc... Fuck it, where's the cheese?, I'm off to bed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back