Premier League Fantasy Football 06-07 (2 Viewers)

For fucks sake now Robbie Keane, Richard Dunne and Dean Ashton are all out too.

Time to put the curse on some pool players!!!!
Yeah Ashton has just fucked my team up, had to do a serious amount of re-jigging. Think it could possibly be for the better though, we'll see.

ya can change formation. for all the people who had ashton- i personally went for harewwod after weighing up the two options i reckon harewood's the real goal scorer between them. i could be wrong though, Ashton is a quality player even when he was at crewe i was hoping spurs would sign him

ya can change formation. for all the people who had ashton- i personally went for harewwod after weighing up the two options i reckon harewood's the real goal scorer between them. i could be wrong though, Ashton is a quality player even when he was at crewe i was hoping spurs would sign him
hey how you change it though?trying to figure this out! thanks/sorry

hey how you change it though?trying to figure this out! thanks/sorry

i imagine it's the same as the metro one:

take off a midfielder and replace with a striker to go 4-3-3; take off a defender and replace with a midfielder to go 3-5-3 etc.

tell me about it!
For some reason my late last night substitution of Zamora for Rooney never went through even though it said it did.
bastard goes and plays a blinder, he best keep it up.
I would think i'm bottom of that league now, don't wanna look

disaster of a day for me. lucas neill gets himself sent off and i forgot to change my formation to include Zamora in the starting line up. fuck!

i got rid of campo and parker before kick off for two pool players, have 3 blackburn and 3 spurs players both lost 3 - 0, rosicky injured and neill sent off. I am thinking of retiring!!!

well i've had me best day ever at a provisional 60 points thus far, thank you messrs. terry (c) and rooney, so that's me fucked for the rest of the season then!

ps - not in the thumped league alas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back