The Cooking Thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 324
  • Views 27K
  • Watchers 7
I'm mad into with YouTube channel Spain On A Fork. His recipes for beans and lentils are brilliant

I'm only cooking mostly vegetarian food these days cos I need the fibre and health

jaerodriguez
3w
Is this guy 80 or 30 years old. I can’t tell !?

Sending this vid to herself to see if she'd tolerate me growing the beard out that big
I love the guy
I get the impression that if he dropped those dungarees, he'd be like Groundskeeper Willie ripped
What I also love about this is that he's a backwoods cajun and his speech, his tastes, his whole vibe is southern black
Food can bring us all together while showing us we have pretty much everything in common

I'd take a bet that this guy is married to a very happy black lady and/or he's Beyonce's Dad
My daddy Alabama, momma Louisiana You mix that negro with that Creole, make a Texas bama

I'm mad into with YouTube channel Spain On A Fork. His recipes for beans and lentils are brilliant

I'm only cooking mostly vegetarian food these days cos I need the fibre and health
I am trying to make this adjustment again to whole grains and away from red meat and butter

I have a cholesterol test in my future and I want to beat that thing

Overnight oats are fine, but I miss my ham omelette every morning......

i've been watching loads of videos about cheesemaking while killing time in my folks' house. they're very relaxing.
Making cheese is alright. There's an Aussie lad who makes all different cheeses on youtube that I've watched.
I'm currently out of the cheese making market, and more focused on mechanical watch servicing. There's this Birmingham Sikh lad who's cranking out top notch watch servicing content.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Skipper did a kilo of gammon yesterday. I have a surplus of butter and eggs and a couple of bagels that are getting rusty.

So I did a hungover bachelor version of eggs Benedict. Skipper had literally never heard of eggs Benedict.

Not great, and requires way too much washing up, but better than throwing food in the bin.

And I can poach eggs now.

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_131705.jpg
    IMG_20231119_131705.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Skipper has a notion of making onion bhajis. With that that in mind I got some from a fancier supermarket as a tester.
They were delicious. If skipper gets round to it, he now sees that turmeric is crucial.

I enjoy this guy deadpanning over shitty cooking videos

I enjoy this guy deadpanning over shitty cooking videos

Have you ever seen the "Everybody's so creative" woman? I spent 15 minutes dying laughing at her food videos one day.

I really need someone to just tell me what to eat and make it for me. "You will lose 2 stone if you just eat and drink this...." and I totally would follow it, no problem.

I'm not going to fit in this damn dress at this stage.

Try some app bullshit like noom or limbo?
I've tried them all. I even spent 500 euro on this 6 week program where they told you want to eat, I followed it with no cheating, measured everything and took their 3 HIIT classes each week with a weigh in, I lost 4 pounds and measurements didn't budge. It's very frustrating.

I've tried them all. I even spent 500 euro on this 6 week program where they told you want to eat, I followed it with no cheating, measured everything and took their 3 HIIT classes each week with a weigh in, I lost 4 pounds and measurements didn't budge. It's very frustrating.

FFS

Intermittent fasting any good to you?
A friend of mine has been doing it about a year and just walks everywhere and has lost considerable weight

FFS

Intermittent fasting any good to you?
A friend of mine has been doing it about a year and just walks everywhere and has lost considerable weight
I only eat between 1-7pm.
It's gender, hormones and age, I suspect.

Edit: all the guys in that 6 week course would come in for the classes and say they went on the piss at the weekend and still lost 20 to 30lbs. I really wanted to punch them, as did most the women.

I only eat between 1-7pm.
It's gender, hormones and age, I suspect.

Edit: all the guys in that 6 week course would come in for the classes and say they went on the piss at the weekend and still lost 20 to 30lbs. I really wanted to punch them, as did most the women.

Could you narrow the food window to 2-6 and Give up the tasty carbs ?

Weight loss is calorie deficit.

You either eat less calories than you consume in a day or you up your excercise to use more calories than you are eating.

What to eat? *google images balanced diet image*

Women retain water in different ways so you can have weight loss one week and no weight loss another week but technically you've still done it, you are just naturually retaining water too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back