A U2 Thread (1 Viewer)

Crue without Mars, U2 without whatshisname. What next?

Fill in on fills

Surgery excuse sounds like nonsense - this is 6 months away or so
The lad is just sick of the job

U2 will be the first act to perform at the venue and as Mullen Jr., 61, continues to recover from undisclosed surgery

He's having his pain in the arse dealt with

I'll be honest, I'd go to this

Last edited:
Get meg white on the phone.....

They got some Dutch lad in
Bram van den Berg (great name)

Although you'd kind of think that for a band that has historically employed only straight white men, that they'd show a little diversity in hiring practices

if you've ever been to LV you'd understand. I was planning my departure as I arrived. The place smells faintly of sick.

45 minutes outside it is amazing though, Red Rock or something.View attachment 16666
I've been to Red Rocks outside Denver. Amazing place. Would love to see a gig there.

if you've ever been to LV you'd understand. I was planning my departure as I arrived. The place smells faintly of sick.

45 minutes outside it is amazing though, Red Rock or something.View attachment 16666

if ever a place was a blot on the (frankly amazing) surrounding landscape its LV.

I remember reading/hearing a probably apocryphal story that one of the 9-11 dudes was having doubts about the course of action planned - so they sent him to LV to soak in the decadent west at its worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back