Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (18 Viewers)

yeah, i think they just opened the system to people born in 1975 and earlier and published the 'one year per day' schedule so the system wouldn't be swamped.

This is interesting. @Lili Marlene was it you that mentioned that this could potentially all be expedited by waiving IP and allowing generic production of vaccines? Apologies if it wasn't you. Regardless, seems it wouldn't be so straightforward.

Pfizer’s facility in Grange Castle in Dublin makes Enbrel, an important drug for rheumatoid arthritis. Do we stop providing Enbrel for these patients?

Is rheumatoid arthritis killing 3,500 people a day in India?

Not only is RA a hugely debilitating disease, it can trigger other more serious disorders (including neurodegeneration) and potentially could be amplifying the effects of infections as these patients already have a ramped up inflammatory response. So no it’s not killing 3,500 people a day in India, but it’s still pretty serious. Next question.

I'm not suggesting it's not serious, but the letter writer seems to be implying its treatment should take precedence over covid treatment, and that it's an either/or situation. Maybe it it is? Maybe that's the only factory in the world making that particular drug? I do not know.

edit: apparently not

Pfizer: Rheumatoid Arthritis? Yeah, fuck those guys.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Congratulations, comrade. We will use your data well, hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its funny, I've been called 3 times by those scammers doing the HSE scam in the last 2 days. I answered yesterday because I was expecting a call from someone else. Very official sounding answering machine at the other end. Not sure who exactly would fall for that though. Its not really normal for someone to ring you and for you to be faced with an answering machine when you pick up.

Sure that's nothing. I get spam emails to increase my penis size all the time
i have serious questions about that article and i'm leaning towards it being closer to your experience than an actual "medical facility" trawling the dark web for potential new clients.

Yeah same here, quickest in-and-out of a medical place I've ever, or probably ever will, experience. 30 minutes including a 15 minute sitting-around-after time.

When I started crying they brought one in especially

@seanc - how do you feel today? I feel a bit crappy. Nothing major just stiff and sore. Feel like I’ve just done a big workout after months of no exercise

Yeah I feel....something. I'm sore all down the side of where I got the jab, but I sleep on that side. I haven't woken up at this hour in a long time. It's odd, every little niggle I usually have has been amplified, but I think that's psychosomatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back