Spotify (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
I haven't been keeping up lately, so what's the bleedin story here then.

I would like to sign up, and i would like to pay them. Is this possible or not?

What about if, say, my connection was proxied through a server in the america that wasn't a known public proxy? What then?

wait

it just let me upgrade my old free account to a premium account, after it said it's not available in ireland?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Who's your CC provider? Seems one Irish bank doesn't end up in the 'payment declined, not in your country'. I need to get premium as well, spotify is the shit but my AIB CC gets flat out denied each time.

okay, i just back-tracked on my spotify premium buying malarkly and I've just bought a 12 month sub. Setup UK paypal a/c, add Irish AIB CC, success! I had tried to use entropay as a paypal fund on the same UK a/c but no dice. Now to hack my iphone to get spotify mobile.

the child is currently dancing to field music courtesy of spotify. While eating my breakfast.

No iphone hackery involved. Created a new UK iTunes a/c (there's an option for signing up with no payment so you can download free apps). Downloaded spotify through iTunes on new a/c and it added it to my batch of applications on my proper Irish a/c. Synced phone and voila. Might finally start making a dent in the 1gb of bandwidth per month from o2 now.

best in a new window.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/infobeautiful/selling_out_550.png

selling_out_550.png

Was reading an article someone linked on twitter with regard to spotify revenue. They pay better than per customer who hears Radio 1. Likened to an individual sale it rips off the artist but likened to an individual listen on radio/tv, etc it is generous.

This saga is bloody brilliant, it's right and fair and frankly correct that all money made from music should be funneled into as few hands as possible. The only issue here is that Spotify aren't based in Silicon Valley.

Spotify denies it's playlisting fake artists. So why are all these fake artists on its playlists? - Music Business Worldwide

So... who's actually behind Spotify's fake artists? - Music Business Worldwide

Welcome to the future: Spotify poaches AI music expert from Sony - Music Business Worldwide

give it a year and 100% of the playlisted instrumental music under "deep concentration" or "your morning coffee" or whatever bullshit playlist you like will be made by computers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back