The WTF Thread (17 Viewers)

the backtrack:
“I never said, and would never say, that a man has implied consent from the woman with whom he shares a bed."

from the original broadcast:
“Now you are sharing a bed with somebody, sexual congress takes place on a regular basis because you are living with somebody. Is there not an implied consent therefore that you consent to sexual congress?”

does george realise his shows are recorded and can be referred back to?

Just stick it on your insurance.

Naive question: If you don't have insurance and you're taken to an emergency room with a snake bite, are you expected to pay $153,161.25 in order to get the treatment or do they treat you and then give you the bill? What happens if you refuse to pay, do they leave you to die? What if you're not conscious to give consent? I don't expect answers to all of these questions but figure you might have an inkling.

Naive question: If you don't have insurance and you're taken to an emergency room with a snake bite, are you expected to pay $153,161.25 in order to get the treatment or do they treat you and then give you the bill? What happens if you refuse to pay, do they leave you to die? What if you're not conscious to give consent? I don't expect answers to all of these questions but figure you might have an inkling.

I think an ER is required to treat you (for an emergency), but you will get billed. Whether that's to you, or to your insurance company.

I don't know the ins and outs really, I've always had insurance as part of my work benefits.

Most people at the top end and middle have health coverage of some sort. And the bottom end have Medicaid.
There's a small percentage somewhere between that doesn't have coverage. Obamacare plugged a lot of those holes, but there are still plenty more.
Of those, I do not know how many are getting bitten by snakes.

tumblr_inline_nqj8dtOuFD1rix9hy_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
  • rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back