Meeting People (14 Viewers)

My friend has been chatting to someone on OK Cupid. She just told him that she has already found him on Facebook and she’s been on his LinkedIn page. I’d be more than a little put off by that.

My friend has been chatting to someone on OK Cupid. She just told him that she has already found him on Facebook and she’s been on his LinkedIn page. I’d be more than a little put off by that.
I've done this. Its very easy to find someone with very little information about them.

I quit all online dating sites. I'm still talking to 2 people from one - those 2 people are the people I knew least about when I quit. I've met both, still don't know either of their surnames, haven't gone looking on social media for them, and they're the only 2 (of about 50) that I have a genuine interest in.

I've done this. Its very easy to find someone with very little information about them.

I quit all online dating sites. I'm still talking to 2 people from one - those 2 people are the people I knew least about when I quit. I've met both, still don't know either of their surnames, haven't gone looking on social media for them, and they're the only 2 (of about 50) that I have a genuine interest in.
Get them to duel for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back