WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (2 Viewers)

That looks deadly. And £100 is not a bad price either.

Also, after seeing this

Gonna have a look around in a few of the shops over the next few days and see what's out there
I have one of those. They're pretty poor. Really tinny and really weak. I'm not sure where it is now because I never use it but if I find it you can have it for mates rate. I won't be in Dublin/Ireland til october though.

I have one of those. They're pretty poor. Really tinny and really weak. I'm not sure where it is now because I never use it but if I find it you can have it for mates rate. I won't be in Dublin/Ireland til october though.

If I haven't bought one by October I think I could be interested. How much?

image.jpg This seems pretty good, and takes up less space than my current echo pedal.
Maybe next payday..

I want to buy an amp. Don't have a huge pile of money. Thinking of one of these: Vox AC15 C1 - Thomann Ireland Anyone know if they're any use?

I've been gigging a 6w for months. You essentially have to point it at your head to hear it on stage. I'd say go for 30ish watts to be able to cover anything. We play really low on stage, if anything louder is needed I bring something else.

That tele looks really nice. SD pickup in the bridge and I'd bet it's nice and light.

Ive been looking on ishibashi at their jazzmasters, but there's no savings to be made when you add shipping and VAT on. Their tokai's on the other hand could be worth keeping an eye on.

What I really need to do is take a step back. Do a bit of research into flat top les pauls and reevaluate my life.

I'm getting closer and closer to being done now. Few speakers to purchase then I'm gonna start considering an amp kit. Thinking a nice Fender 5E3 or one of the other popular tweed amp kits.

A Les Paul Custom, and a Standard with a Bigsby, a Jag, Jazzer, a top quality dreadnaught, A Gibson Ripper bass, an ES330, a Shure SM7 and a new hardcase for my Duo Jet.

Then I'm done. Probably.

Wouldn't mind a Ripper too. Also a Ric bass of some sort, a Guild B-302 and the S300 to go along with it. Gibson RD standard bass. Suppose after all those I'd be after a custom EGC bass. But really I'm happy with what I have.

For delay you need to decide if you want clean, analogue warmth or dark tape echo repeats. Also budget of course.

For reverb if you're after that Fender Spring reverb sound I do a couple that do it perfectly.

For delay you need to decide if you want clean, analogue warmth or dark tape echo repeats. Also budget of course.

For reverb if you're after that Fender Spring reverb sound I do a couple that do it perfectly.

Aye budget's a big consideration alright. I'd be going more for the clean analogue sound

How much are your pedals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back