People Who Died (2 Viewers)

That'll last me a week, unless I have band practice..then I might have to top it up with a few quid.

Is he taking the credit for it? What's the real reason?

Nah, he's not. But I'm putting the gas price behind his bounce in the polls.
My best understanding is that oil prices got so high that production ramped up in places outside OPEC (North American shale/sands etc.), then Chinese and European economies slowed down and so did demand. People expected OPEC (mostly the Saudis) to cut production to keep prices stable. They didn't, as they'd like to see a few competitors burn. So everyone's producing more oil than is needed, hence gloating photos on FB.

I'm going to get a load of home brew barrels and start my own stock pile in the back garden
what could possibly go wrong

explosion-fire-wallpaper.jpg

Demis Roussos. Singer with Vangelis' band Aphrodite's Child and collaborator over the years on various different projects. That amazing vocal on the score for Blade Runner was Demis. RIP

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
ahh

Last edited:
Demis Roussos. Singer with Vangelis' band Aphrodite's Child and collaborator over the years on various different projects. That amazing vocal on the score for Blade Runner was Demis. RIP

Syriza are only in and Greek death is already going up

I was just listening to this soundtrack at the weekend. I didn't relaise I owned a record with Demis Roussos on it.

I was just listening to this soundtrack at the weekend. I didn't relaise I owned a record with Demis Roussos on it.

He released a record in 1977 which was produced by Vangelis and which a friend of mine describes as Demis having a moment of clarity. Features this jam which is pretty amazing

Listen to that tape delay on the guitar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back