Meeting People (4 Viewers)

I remember my mate from college walked up to another girl in college, in broad daylight, told her she was gorgeous and asked her to go for a coffee. It worked, I absolutely couldn't believe. He was very good looking though. I think you can only get away with that kind of shit when you're classicly beautiful. Otherwise you come across as creepy. Which is kind of an indictment on humanity when you think about it.
My friend who said the comment that instigated this discussion is tall, good looking, looks a bit like Michael Fassbender and has no problem attracting women, so yeah, it would probably work for him too!

Remember that scene in Shame where he eye-bangs a woman on the subway? Pretty intense.

tumblr_inline_n9pb921PpD1su4tpc.gif

A friend of mine was getting the bus home one night a few weeks ago and the driver started hitting on her. This was about 11.30 at night and the bus was empty except for her and the driver. He asked her who she’d been out with and told her he’d like to take her home. We’d just been to see a movie so she was texting me while it was happening. I suggested reporting him but she was like “Meh. There’s so many creepy dudes in around. You just get used to it.”

I remember back in the day when I was young and good-looking I got hit on a lot by girls but I never wanted any of those girls. I used to ask out the girls I did want and they always said no to me.

FUCKING EXPLAIN THAT ONE THUMPED

I don't think I can put it in words.

I remember back in the day when I was young and good-looking I got hit on a lot by girls but I never wanted any of those girls. I used to ask out the girls I did want and they always said no to me.

FUCKING EXPLAIN THAT ONE THUMPED
The trick is to learn to like some of those that hit on you. Much much easier than actually getting good at chatting people up or going down that whole faux disinterest charade rabbit-hole.

A friend of mine was getting the bus home one night a few weeks ago and the driver started hitting on her. This was about 11.30 at night and the bus was empty except for her and the driver. He asked her who she’d been out with and told her he’d like to take her home. We’d just been to see a movie so she was texting me while it was happening. I suggested reporting him but she was like “Meh. There’s so many creepy dudes in around. You just get used to it.”

Hmmm thats seriously fucking uncool, unprofessional, predatory and wrong.

The trick is to learn to like some of those that hit on you. Much much easier than actually getting good at chatting people up or going down that whole faux disinterest charade rabbit-hole.

Whenever a woman shows any interest in me my reaction is generally to try to figure out what's wrong with her and what has led her to the point where she's got such terrible taste.

Or I don't notice that she's interested and I just think we're chatting.

Whenever a woman shows any interest in me my reaction is generally to try to figure out what's wrong with her and what has led her to the point where she's got such terrible taste.

Or I don't notice that she's interested and I just think we're chatting.
Ah the old Groucho Marx "Wouldn't want to belong to any club..."

I remember my mate from college walked up to another girl in college, in broad daylight, told her she was gorgeous and asked her to go for a coffee. It worked, I absolutely couldn't believe. He was very good looking though. I think you can only get away with that kind of shit when you're classicly beautiful. Otherwise you come across as creepy. Which is kind of an indictment on humanity when you think about it.

I don't think that's true. It's just people who are considered 'beautiful' by others have more self confidence to do it. I generally don't go for 'classically beautiful' men but confidence without arrogance is a huge turn on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back