Harsh Musical Truths (1 Viewer)

rob.jpg

You know when you're in an office and someone gives you a hard drive full of music and tells you to go through it and take what you want, the selection always looks terrible, even if some of it's stuff you've already bought for yourself in the past.

Oh, for some reason I thought you meant flicking through someone's records. Showing my age there.

Oh, for some reason I thought you meant flicking through someone's records. Showing my age there.

Sorry, should have been more specific.
Calling over to someone's house and going through their vinyl and sticking on a few tunes is deadly fun.
Going through 80 days worth of music on a hard drive full of Police and Bob Marley albums is like sifting through the world's worst bargain basement.

Surely depends on which Bob Marley albums - ?

and if the Police one is Ghost In The Machine or Synchronicity [both decent]
Reggatta de Blanc is their best album imho

My order: that's at 1, Zenyatta Mondatta is at the bottom and the other 3 are all the same in quality level.

Going through 80 days worth of music on a hard drive full of Police and Bob Marley albums is like sifting through the world's worst bargain basement.
i got a secondhand laptop once that had exactly that stuff left on it, someone had obviously downloaded/transferred the entire back-catalogues of all the most mainstream bands of all time or some shit, and obviously i couldn't delete them in case any of them turned out to be any good...about 6 years later they're still sitting mainly unlistened to on my external hard-drive like a pile of dried-up turds

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back