The Whatmans (2 Viewers)

People are taking this "dislike" thing too seriously. Imagine if it was real life, it would just be someone saying "Actually, hang on a second there mate, I'm not sure about that..."

People are taking this "dislike" thing too seriously. Imagine if it was real life, it would just be someone saying "Actually, hang on a second there mate, I'm not sure about that..."

Ah, I know that!

And then I'd be all like "What the fuck do you know anyway? nudder pint?"

But then he'd smash his pint glass in my face.

What was your point again?

Ah, I know that!

And then I'd be all like "What the fuck do you know anyway? nudder pint?"

Haha!

But then he'd smash his pint glass in my face.

What was your point again?

Yeah. I think it's best if people just agree with everyone, but secretly despise them until your hatred explodes into a cacophony of pint-glass-in-the-face actions.

Something Manic:

train_682_1080178a.jpg

Four promo copies of the Whatmans album Free Up The Masses just arrived at our office, with a miniature bottle of champagne. Rock and roll.

Leading Armies

It's been quite a ride so far:

Formed on Christmas day 2011, this musical "frankenstein", inspired by anything with a good groove, slowly crept into the Limerick music scene and quickly gained a loyal following.

April saw leading Armies play their first gig outside of their home turf at the Indie Week festival in Dublin. After facing incredibly tough competition, the band came out on top, winning flights to Toronto Canada to headline the Canadian leg of the festival in October.

After playing several sold out gigs as a support act and otherwise, including a massive support slot in Limerick’s “Big Top”, Leading Armies released their debut E.P "Who's To Blame" for free and were ready to tackle Canada head on. The band received a huge response from a particularly hard to please scene and caught the attention of a number Canadian industry heads including “Gibson Guitars” and “Monster Products”. After gracing the stage in venues such as "The Hideout” and the world famous blues club “The El Mocambo", the band went on to record a track in “Revolution Recording Studios” where the internationally acclaimed “Rush” recorded their last album.

Returning home as new men, the band went into hiding to resurface in “Dolans Warehouse” for the "Hotpress Freezer Sessions", then a week later, their first headline show which sold out. In February the band played their first gig of 2013 in “The Library”, Limerick to over 800 people. Headlining the “One’s To Watch” showcase to a full house in “Dolan’s Warehouse”, then the “Genre Free” album launch in ”The Button Factory” only further proves Leading Armies’ ability to command large audiences.

Nationally recognised as ones to watch by Hotpress and The Irish Times, 2013 is all set for Leading Armies

"Rush"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back