Love/Hate (4 Viewers)

Really? I quite liked it, despite some pretty nasty scenes. Certainly had me fooled, with the shooting. What do you reckon is going on there at the very end?

well I reckon

the plan is to fake Gillen's death (though it did seem he got shot in the head so I'm not so sure) and for the Robert Sheehan character to defect to Franno's side. Earlier Gillen had been saying to him, 'do this one thing and you don't owe me anything and you work when you want, or not at all'. So it was obviously something pretty big he was gonna ask of him.

I also reckin theres no way they'll kill off Gillen (though theres always the possibility Nidge could take over), and I reckon they still regret killing off Hughie in the first series, by far and away the best character in the show.

I didn't like the episode on sunday cos I thought it was a little all over the place. I got the sense that they were trying to tie up too many loose ends in a hurry (the bit with the garda, etc, which was completely pointless IMO).

Well there's an advert on RTE and it portrays
Nidge taking over, and Gillen being dead. A lot of people have talked about the faked death, but if that's been included it would be the worst plot twist EVER.

Interesting take on what might be happening! Not bad!
I know what you mean about tidying up a few loose ends, but that scene with his girlfriend (?) was hard to watch. As was the one with the cop getting kicked in. Hard to watch - filmed just down the road from me in the War Memorial gardens.

Will there definitely be a 3rd series?

well I reckon

I didn't like the episode on sunday cos I thought it was a little all over the place. I got the sense that they were trying to tie up too many loose ends in a hurry (the bit with the garda, etc, which was completely pointless IMO).

bah, that episode was almost pointless. They could have condensed the last 2 episodes into a single episode and nothing would have been missed. They were both way too flabby.

Leave them on a low. They packed all the good stuff into the first few episodes and spent the last couple struggling to fill out the time.

And that beard was really starting to bug the shit out of me. Very amateurish. Disappointing end given the highs of earlier weeks.

I literally had nightmares after last night's episode. Real proper terrifying ones. Had to get up and have a cup of tea around 1.30am. Totally stressed!

I find myself less able to watch graphic violence and scenes of nervous tension these days, especially just before hittin' the sack.

Despite all this and the sheer unpleasantness of last night's episode, I have to admit, it's very well made.

Gonna check this out. Downloaded Series 1 offa Thepiratebay, as it doesn't seem to be available on RTE Player. I saw one episode a while back by chance while channel hopping, where
a guy gets assassinated, IN THE FUCKING WELCOME INN

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back