Love/Hate (2 Viewers)

Yeah i couldn't get my head around that wedding. It did take away from the tense atmosphere alright. Good episode though.

so the 2nd series then. First episode was quite good I thought. Looks like we'll see more of the Aiden Gillen character this series, which is good. They shouldn't have killed off Brendan Gleesons son thought. He was too good.

Oh god I shouldn't get sucked in again, but I kinda have to. Yeah it was stupid killing off Brendan Gleeson's son. Who's gonna kill people with pool balls anymore?

People are taking this show seriously?ok,so I only watched one episode so far but still,the casting alone is atrociously bad.There's one lad in the whole thing that looks in any way menacing,the rest of them wouldn't last pissing time in a gang of any description.the accents and phrases are another huge failure,seriously,there's more than enough bogeys around town that could make a more realistic show with their camera phones.
Laughable.

Yeah but it's still watchable with all the problems you've described. I do think there's a similar show to be made that would blow it out of the water but since there's nothing else around...

i watched two full episodes of knots landing lastnight. gary ewing is a pretty funny character, as is the politician fellow. he's a bit like roshack from the watchmen.

Just thinking about it again, if it had been put together right, and included local stuff like the IRA/INLA/bin charges etc. it might actually be saleable to UK/US etc. networks.

that shot at the end of the trailer for it on tv really speaks to me.
a cracked iphone on the cold concrete, flecks of blood across it.
fucking savage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back