Love/Hate (2 Viewers)

yes, very enjoyable. Could be better for sure but overall I'm liking this series a lot.

The nidge character is starting to develop nicely. I can see this ending up with a battle for power between him and gillen's character.

The best thing is watching gillen going slowly off the rails.

Gillen is better in this series. His style more suits the character as it's written in this series compared to last series. Your man Nidge is by far the most realistic and interesting character of the main ones.

that was poor enough last night. The weakest episode yet.

And whats with yer man's beard? It must be one of those adjustable ones where he can control the length of it cos it was all over the gaff at different times during the episode.

that was poor enough last night. The weakest episode yet.

And whats with yer man's beard? It must be one of those adjustable ones where he can control the length of it cos it was all over the gaff at different times during the episode.

Really? I quite liked it, despite some pretty nasty scenes. Certainly had me fooled, with the shooting. What do you reckon is going on there at the very end?

Last night's episode was good, maybe not the best of the series but
the twist worked

Jim
At the end Nidge goes to the CCTV either out of bemusement about the ghost, or more realistically to delete the footage of him entering as the Guards will be there later, when he goes to the CCTV units he sees a recording of Gillen from earlier on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back