Love/Hate (1 Viewer)

It was kinda obvious your wan was gonna get Darren got. Overall the series was watchable but series 2 was better scripted, tighter, less nonsensical.

I like this show and I thought that episode was good. But also a bit surprising.

I did hear that this series is going to focus a lot more on the garda side of things so I guess that was setting it up.

Oh and

That gaff in the tiger kidnapping scene

is around the corner from me. I remember them filming it there last winter. Shockin to think that carry-on is going on in your own housing estate.

Okay, I have not read any of this thread or seen any episodes.

Am I correct that the consensus is that the first season is a bit uneven, but after that it's killer?

They have it on Hulu Plus here. Gonna get a subscription.
That is accurate.

The first season is still worth a look though.Its great apart from some poor hairstyling.

The DVDs have music substitutions [unable to quantify exactly what] so hang on to your off-air copies.

The music is one of the best things about it. Johnny Cash singing The first time ever I saw your face last night was just deadly. I presume the track selection used in the dvds is not as inspired and doesn't have the same impact..

Okay, I have not read any of this thread or seen any episodes.

Am I correct that the consensus is that the first season is a bit uneven, but after that it's killer?

They have it on Hulu Plus here. Gonna get a subscription.

I watched repeats during the summer when RTE were showing them. They were better second time around. Its a great show.

Also, Stuart Carolan the writer of this show, is also writing a screenplay for Skippy Dies. That should be great too.

I watched repeats during the summer when RTE were showing them. They were better second time around. Its a great show.

Also, Stuart Carolan the writer of this show, is also writing a screenplay for Skippy Dies. That should be great too.

This is written by Navan Man?

Good for him.

poor tommy

i hadn't watched the whole episode when i posted that...not that he was noticeably more on the ball before the bashing mind you

I thought the first episode of the new series was shite. This may be my Walking Dead moment for the show, that is I think I'm gonna stop watching it. Best thing about this week's episode was the Love Hate Cat twitter account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back