Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

This thread is clear that you shouldn't read it at all if you are not up to speed. If you flick through it you'll see that ot covers all the seasons, unlike the other thread.
Really, don't worry about it.

Haven't watched the fourth one yet, but answer me this from episode three: what appears to be very soon after the cook Mike suddenly has a million dollars. Where the fuck did that come from so quickly?

Haven't watched the fourth one yet, but answer me this from episode three: what appears to be very soon after the cook Mike suddenly has a million dollars. Where the fuck did that come from so quickly?

It's why it was divvied up so much. Same network as before apart from having in-house safe transport, innit? A few weeks dry and I'm sure the demand was high.

It's why it was divvied up so much. Same network as before apart from having in-house safe transport, innit? A few weeks dry and I'm sure the demand was high.

I know that, but the question is how it was all collected so quickly? Surely the mules don't stump up tens of thousands to Mike, each person down the line has to collect. That would takes weeks, not days, even if the state is dry.

I know that, but the question is how it was all collected so quickly? Surely the mules don't stump up tens of thousands to Mike, each person down the line has to collect. That would takes weeks, not days, even if the state is dry.

I think it's a well oiled machine and not some Mickey Mouse operation at this point. It's not like dime bags on a corner. It could be done in days if it's been dry, no problem. Going beyond the state in big batches. Gus had the whole southwest covered.

I think it's a well oiled machine and not some Mickey Mouse operation at this point. It's not like dime bags on a corner. It could be done in days if it's been dry, no problem. Going beyond the state in big batches. Gus had the whole southwest covered.

er that's a very assured answer, have you distributed meth at some point?

er that's a very assured answer, have you distributed meth at some point?

I’m guessing the street money doesn’t make its way up to Gus, as in lets say, the tenners on the corner in The Wire. Gus had the whole southwest and was most likely more of a wholesaler. He provided big time dealers in large quantities to trickle down. I don’t think it was "here’s the product and I’ll wait for the cash." It was more like, here’s the product and I’ll take my money now, thank you. It was up to the big dealers to make their money on the streets. It’s why Mike said the drivers needed a big cut because it was big risk. That means traveling with large quantities, no? Gus was the guy behind the guy. More like the Greeks in the Wire than Anton or Stringer.

Great looking ad for next week's episode running on AMC

A big methylamine heist!

pete ; Any chance of hiding this thread from the whats new feed?

No worrys Mr.Stack.Its just Friday night is my Telly night!I watch all my weeks shows then.

Cool,nor probs pete.

SPOILER TAGS PLEASE PEOPLE!

Dont sweat it man.

What you could do is put a spoiler tag button in the reply toolbar though.Two birds one shtone!

Yes, this thread is for the up-to-dates

Here's a good one for you Gaz when you've finally watched it

When the clock ticks at the end the last tick is in fact the sound of a gun being cocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back