Mice terror (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2
the only problem with the poison is that they die somewhere inaccessible and you have rotting smell for weeks.

how do we feel about bats?
2457015980_bff9a5b1cd.jpg

Nope mice corpses don't smell.

I woke up once to a mouse eating a lollipop that it got from my bag. It was kinda cute but I was totally freaked out. I didn't have a bed at the time and was too close to the ground on an air mattress. There was a cat in the house but I'm allergic so it was never allowed in my room. Guess where all the mice went. Needless to say, I moved out right quick and found another place to rent. I couldn't sleep thinking about it. I take enough rat poison to kill 4 mice a day. No joke. Kinda gross what it does to mice but catching them and letting them go means they'll be right back probably before you are. Want some of my meds? ;)

Get a couple of bats in the upstairs rooms every year.
You know, they only fly in a counter clockwise direction?
To catch them takes two people. One with a fitted sheet attached to two broom handles, another to to flip a coin in the middle to the middle of the room. Bat goes for coin, fitted sheet goes for bat.
A bat also eats approximately 1500 insects per hour.
Wonderful creatures.

You have no idea how clean my house is at all times. I'm an obsessive cleaner. The problem appears to be a hole in one of the presses which has now been blocked up. No sign at all for several days, no shit, no noises, cat totally chilled....

Sorry about this but..Yis are a bunch of steamers.

apt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is ridiculous advice as the house mouse is nearly considered to be a different species and never lives in the open.

Mice that live in the wild tend to come indoors during prolonged cold spells.
If these are the only times that you notice the mice then it is likely they are climactic refugees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back