Mice terror (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter cpr
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2
i remember reading a news story about how if you play disco music for mice it turns them gay
i'm kind of afraid to search for gay mice in work..
but a good disco compilation might sort out your problem

If you want rid of them it's cat or poison it's that simple....
They can get through holes less than a quarter of an inch in diameter so it's impossible to block their access points.

Not true! If you find out where they're getting in and block it with wire wool, they can't get back in. We heard one behind our fridge (where we'd found a little mousey corpse when we moved in) but once we blocked any holes we found back there we managed to keep the little fecker out.

I love mice, as a species, but not as flatmates. I actually think rats are really cute too, apart from their horrible wormy tales.

It's not that cold though. If they'd arrived in january maybe. Head down hope for the best is not the best advice.

Not that cold?
We've had frost most mornings for God knows how long.
Mice that arrive in cold weather will generally leave when the cold breaks as long as you're not giving them a steady source of food.

they say they're climatic refugees but they all have mobile phones and nice cars!

Ha!

Reminds me of the time a guy called up Newstalk asking for advice on a missing hamster.
Someone quickly texted in asking if he'd tried calling the hamster's mobile.

True story.

Not true! If you find out where they're getting in and block it with wire wool, they can't get back in. We heard one behind our fridge (where we'd found a little mousey corpse when we moved in) but once we blocked any holes we found back there we managed to keep the little fecker out.

Wire wool purchased today. think I saw some shit under the sink so will block up holes when I recover my breath!

Not that cold?
We've had frost most mornings for God knows how long.
Mice that arrive in cold weather will generally leave when the cold breaks as long as you're not giving them a steady source of food.

Ah now c'mon a bit of frost ? it's hardly baltic. Anyway my point was wait and see isn't much of a mouse deterring method

Which is fine if they're going in and out but what if they are just living in your attic or walls ? I'm just going on personal experience here but I've never known there to be one mouse, there tend to be numerous little critters they also tend to live in your house, Have a litter of babies every month or so and when you block up one hole they just find another one.

It's not my house though so Good luck with the blocking up etc hope it goes well for you.

Fool them into thinking Mickey Mouse is dead by playing Mickey Mouse is dead by Crass.
Then,when they are all heading out to the funeral stamp on them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Had some work done on the house about 5 years ago, front door open a lot. Seen a mouse one night.
Put down a trap, caught one. Seen another one, caught that. Long story short and 15 caught mice later, had to get some 'professionals' in. One was shite, one was great.
Basically the only way we got rid was putting down tons of poison in those little cardboard box things. 5 days after the poison blitz, no more mice activity, and none since then. (we'd had 3 months of mice fun.)
You can buy a big tub of it in some of the DIY stores and the little boxes.

Had some work done on the house about 5 years ago, front door open a lot. Seen a mouse one night.
Put down a trap, caught one. Seen another one, caught that. Long story short and 15 caught mice later, had to get some 'professionals' in. One was shite, one was great.
Basically the only way we got rid was putting down tons of poison in those little cardboard box things. 5 days after the poison blitz, no more mice activity, and none since then. (we'd had 3 months of mice fun.)
You can buy a big tub of it in some of the DIY stores and the little boxes.

Having pets means poison is out of the question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back