Meeting People (2 Viewers)

Are you the goddess? Who's the goddess? It's a woman, any woman, all women..

I like the cut of the guy that they cut back to every so often that says "domestic abuse" "sexual abuse" "all sorts of addicts and alcoholics"

By the way....an update on the goddess guy:

7. Status of this Web Site as of September 3, 2009: I have found my Goddess by means of this website! She meets ALL of my extensive qualifications. However, she lives in Europe so we have a distance problem. She recently visited me in Los Angeles for a week, and it went magnificently. We are taking it slowly and still have a number of issues to resolve. I am confident, but in case things don't work out, I am accepting backup replies from serious woman.

It's you Jill isn't it, go on admit it.

We've been writing for months and the visit went really well.* I always knew I was a goddess. I'm a little hurt he's taking applications still for back-ups though.

*Okay not really but it came up in conversation today and I had to look here to find the website. After looking, I noticed the update and thought I would share with everyone. How is it everything comes up Milhouse for crazy people?

The Break-ups thread got me thinking.

How do people meet these days? Has anyone tried a dating agency, or a matchmaking service? Speed-dating?

The last guy I dated was a friend of friends which is great until it goes wrong, actually, I'm still not certain what happened there.

Have any of the thumped ladies ever asked a guy out? Anyone have any really cool 'how we met' stories?

lock thread.

Fackin' 'ell. That was quick.

???
KnockedUP.jpg

i was thinking this would be a good end credits song for this thread. worked well in monster and the soprano's anyways.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNB1EUJg1-w"]YouTube- Journey - Don't Stop Believin'[/nomedia]

Neither of us are superstitious (or stuperstitious as I prefer to call it), we just wanted a date we'd remember easily.

well,its your funeral (or wedding either)

don't buy a Seymour Duncan SFX-11 Twin Tube Blues Distortion guitar pedal unless you're sure that your partner really loves you

words to live by,i wish green goblin would return

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back