Perfect Pop Songs That You Like (1 Viewer)

Love Saves The Day

It's so shit outside if been wasting my day stuck indoors looking up old pop songs on Youtube. These are my favourites

What Have I Done To Deserve This - Pet Shop Boys
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was a toss up between this and West End Girls. Tough one.. I probably prefer West End Girls but I always forget about this song and love when I hear it

Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order

This is one of my favourite songs ever

So, yeah.. it has to be pop and it has to be a song that would be approved by Smash Hits

Wahay!

and

YouTube - Pet Shop Boys - Love Etc. (HD)

its new, but i reckon its an almost flawless single.

The video reminds of this guy

http://www.hoogerbrugge.com/
hoogerbrugge.gif

deadly songs! but would Smash Hits approve?
I don't remember them giving away Field Mice stickers??

drat, did you miss that issue? they had the little cardboard insert in the middle where you could cut out the lyrics and everything!

no. but you know, when people say 'pop' music its a bit of an all manner of sins jobbie. they could mean anything.

i miss smash hits. when i was a kid i used to go into the library and tear out the posters and shove them under my tshirt. thems the days.

drat, did you miss that issue? they had the little cardboard insert in the middle where you could cut out the lyrics and everything!

no. but you know, when people say 'pop' music its a bit of an all manner of sins jobbie. they could mean anything.

i miss smash hits. when i was a kid i used to go into the library and tear out the posters and shove them under my tshirt. thems the days.

oh i must have missed that issue..
yeah, i really miss Smash Hits too.. it always had lots of stuff you could cut out.
i used to buy it and pretend it was for my younger sister

Bless, I was that younger sister...well not yours clearly, but you know.

Bless, I was that younger sister...well not yours clearly, but you know.

hahahah i just had a flashback. I used to hide pictures of a certain indie popstar (that she hated) under my sister's pillow and tell her that he was her fella. There was one particular poster that i cut out that i got years of entertainment out of. It just seemed to pop up mysteriously every few months and find it's way back under her pillow

we always got on really well, but that would cause tears everytime

My sister found a Luther Vandross tape in the bin and was always putting it in places to make it look like it was mine, like in amongst my tapes, etc. If I went on a holiday or to college, I'd open my bag/suitcase and there it'd be. She got great amusement out of this and it went on for years.

Brothers are just mean. Mine used to tell me that Paul McCartney had died, I'd spend the whole night crying and then he'd have forgotten ever having said it the next day when I mentioned it. Obviously I only ever fell for the Paul one once, but my seven year old self also grieved for Richie Sambora.

My sister found a Luther Vandross tape in the bin and was always putting it in places to make it look like it was mine, like in amongst my tapes, etc. If I went on a holiday or to college, I'd open my bag/suitcase and there it'd be. She got great amusement out of this and it went on for years.

that is funny.

Brothers are just mean. Mine used to tell me that Paul McCartney had died, I'd spend the whole night crying and then he'd have forgotten ever having said it the next day when I mentioned it. Obviously I only ever fell for the Paul one once, but my seven year old self also grieved for Richie Sambora.

hahahaha i wish i'd thought of that one!

this reminds me of my "off the booze" phase

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back