Voices that put your teeth on edge. (2 Viewers)

Miriam%20O%27Callaghan.jpg

Placebo dude..
Mark Greaney of JJ72
Guy from Lighthouse Family
Robbie Williams
Duffy (except on Warwick Avenue..)

Yes! Especially Greaney! He's in some new band now, Concerto for Constantine, with the dude who played bass in Turn/Idlewild, still exactly the same thing goin' on there.

yeah, the black kids singer has a really fucking annoying voice. i think they're lack of songs put piad to them too.

i should like the tindersticks, but i can't. its not that i don't like his voice, i just cant listen to it.

singer from creed.

there are others. they'll come to me.

Ever hear me speak? fucks sake! a whiny sing-song that goes - ner nee ner nee ner, terrible

But this really belongs in the Aspergers thread

Someone mentioned the bellx1s earlier which reminded me, I've heard talk of them sounding like Talking Heads recently. I haven't heard that much by them but had never thought they sounded anything like TH. But this morning a heard one of their, presumably, new songs on the radio. Hooooooolllllllyyyyyy fuuuuuccckkk. How do they expect to get away with that??

Unless it was a cover version.

Someone mentioned the bellx1s earlier which reminded me, I've heard talk of them sounding like Talking Heads recently. I haven't heard that much by them but had never thought they sounded anything like TH. But this morning a heard one of their, presumably, new songs on the radio. Hooooooolllllllyyyyyy fuuuuuccckkk. How do they expect to get away with that??

Unless it was a cover version.

Not a cover and it's terrible.

Corgan
Vedder
Women who sing with that annoying breathy 'i'm a little girl' voice
Kate Nash/Florence and the Machine (I'm sure they're the same person)
The guy from Crash Test Dummies (ok, that's an old hatred but even thinking about it now...argh)
Duffy
Chester 'feel my pain' Bennington
Autotuned emo singers
Yer wan from Feist

Christy Hennessy, he was a local musical hero and I could never stand the sound of his voice.

Mumblin' Deaf Ro has a slightly similar voice and when I first heard him I didn't think I'd like it, at all (sorry Ro). But it was grand, Ro's songs are better and he uses his voice better too.

So Christy Hennessy *shudder*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back