What movie did you watch last night? (48 Viewers)

The Baader Meinhof Komplex.

It's quite good technically, and it was interesting in terms of period detail, but I didn't enjoy it overall.

if you liked the games then yes. if you just like movies.... probably not.

i enjoyed it.
didnt realise it was made from a game!:confused:must have a look..
saw Isla the Tigress of Siberia, rather drunkinly..stand out parts include the insults 'you piece of devils shit' and 'your breath smells like a devils fart!'...!
Best of the lot of them....

Fridee:
Aristocrats - Kinda, vaguely, mildly amusing.

Rashomon - Pretty good. My favourite part was the medium telling the dead guy's story. That was rockin'. Also, can someone tell me what the deal is with those weird, drawn-on eyebrows the female characters had in this? Thanks, your sincerely,

L'appartement - Kinda got sucked into this against my will. Sort of a blue-velvet rip off mystery romance thriller hybrid. Was ok, but something was off about it. Way convoluted love-square going on. Boobs.

Yesserday:

Mind Game, as part of that Japanese film festival thing. This was fucking great. Go see it if you want to see a guy get shot in the ass from multiple angles, and in wireframe-mode, and then come back to life, grab the gun between his clenched buttocks, and shoot his would-be murderer in the head. Really pissed off that I missed The Girl Who Leapt Through Time earlier that day, but sure.

Isn't It Shocking?

1973 TVM.

A small-town sheriff is confronted with the deaths of local senior citizens and strange goings-on in his town.

Alan Alda in the lead role.

Not bad. Poor quality copy. Taped from US television in the early 80s, dubbed onto second generation VHS and then third generation. Twenty years later lifted onto DVD-R.

Quantum of Solace. Nothing actually happened. I was waiting for the Big Finale and then the end credits came up. FFS!

As for the whole Circe de Soleil crap at the start with the ropes. If I'd wanted to go to see the circus, I would have.

VI haven't been this disappointed at a Bond movie since Pierce Brosnan took over.

I was ridiculously hungover on Saturday so wacthed all of this as the remote was on the other side of the room
405px-Justmyluck.jpg

I shouldn't have. Fucking McFly were in it for Gods sake...

Yesterday day I watched Closer and still enjoy it as much as the first time I saw it, the dialogue is great and Clive Owen owns (see what I did there) everyone in every scene he's in.

Now fuck off and die you fucked up slag.

Don't you fucking say I'm too good for you, I am, but don't say it.

I also saw some of this last night
TheFront.jpg

I'd seen it before and it's one of the funniest films ever, there's a gun fight outside the Ilac centre in it and an imigration lad who seems to be running the police as well !?!?!?

the mist..

was worried when spoiler*we first see the tentacles as it was a bit cheap*

but great mood and atmosphere. nice nods to romero and carpenter too. did anyone notice spoiler*michael myers face in the window at the very start?*

Coincidentally I watched Sling Blade last night.

Cant for the life of me see what all the fuss was about.

Almost a comedy, but not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back