No of albums sold by a few bands (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 7
there's glamour in the music industry???

best music journalist at the moment is Patrick Freyne, his reviews in Hot Press are great little 200 - 250 word surrealists spins thru the musicsphere. He should be given his own column, or castle.

Wouldn't you have to buy and then read HotPress to read his work though? Thats a major stumbling block for me.

The best writer in Ireland by a million miles is Wentworth Porter who writes for Semiquaver Quiver. He elucidates like a mother fucker and has powers of description that even description itself would be in awe of.

Yes, he's like a young Blustery Perriwinkle, with a playful brio in his jottings.

sorry I guys I forgot we're only allowed to shit on things and pour scorn on other peoples efforts around here. I saw this child learning to cycle a bike yesterday and when he fell over I rushed straight home to post on my blog about how shit he was

Link? That sounds like my cup of tea. Sorry I mean, cup of scorn.

I wonder what Beyonce and Phil Spector have to say about all of this. Sitting in their board room, no doubt, smoking big cigars and chuckling about how they became joint CEOs of Music.

there's glamour in the music industry???

best music journalist at the moment is Patrick Freyne, his reviews in Hot Press are great little 200 - 250 word surrealists spins thru the musicsphere. He should be given his own column, or castle.

Patrick Freyne used write for the local papers down here. He might also have a Tribune column too - on television.

Funny bloke.

Was Patrick Freyne in National Prayer Breakfast? Or that band with the song A Thousand Helicoptors? Or some other band? Halite maybe? I think he used to come into Spar in Rathgar or maybe I'm completely confusing two entirely different people just because they had beards.

Also wasn't that song Feeding Frenzy by National Prayer Breakfast deadly? Phantom Nostalgia thread anyone?

Was Patrick Freyne in National Prayer Breakfast? Or that band with the song A Thousand Helicoptors? Or some other band? Halite maybe? I think he used to come into Spar in Rathgar or maybe I'm completely confusing two entirely different people just because they had beards.

Also wasn't that song Feeding Frenzy by National Prayer Breakfast deadly? Phantom Nostalgia thread anyone?

yeah, he was in el diablo as well.
current project called patrick freyne and his bad intentions.
he's got good suits and good beardage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back