DECOMMISSIONED FEST - BELFAST, 23 + 24 AUGUST (3 Viewers)

Right. Line-up now sorted, and here is the poster for the fest. Bands are not in exact running order, though for the most part the bands on the left are on the Saturday night and the bands on the right are on the Sunday night. More details coming soon, this is gonna be great!

l_252e911bc66ab7729dc1cfd3ed0f70c4.jpg

Anybody heading up able to give me a lift from Sligo? Will throw in some money for petrol!!!

Bacchus heading up early on saturday. If we head to Belfast via Sligo then il pick you up but i might go via Dublin as the road is waaay better. (but we get stung for tolls three times this way i think) Il let you know.

Really looking forward to this, havent played in Belfast in an age.

Aye the poster looks sweet online, unfortunately the real-life ones aren't quite as nice, the printers I used couldn't fully handle the different colour layers behind the They Live skull or something so it's quite difficult to make out in some of them, most of them turned out okay though.

Yeah They Live rules, as you can see it's where I got the poster idea from.
I'm actually trying to organise a showing of it on the projector in the Pavilion before the bands start on Saturday. Only problem is that hooking up the sound to the projector could be difficult, but more than that, it'd be very awkward setting up the gig if the film is in the way of the gear beforehand. Still, I might be able to work something out with that.

What time roughly would the first band be going on on Saturday?

Tempted to tear up...might be in Westport the day before so it wouldn't be too much of a trek.

Bacchus heading up early on saturday. If we head to Belfast via Sligo then il pick you up but i might go via Dublin as the road is waaay better. (but we get stung for tolls three times this way i think) Il let you know.

Nice one. Let us know if you can Cheers!!!

This mightn't affect you as you're in a van but might be useful to others. If you're going through any toll booths that have no change given always check the change thing under it. We usually find at least a fiver in there which covers your tolls nicely.

What time roughly would the first band be going on on Saturday?

Tempted to tear up...might be in Westport the day before so it wouldn't be too much of a trek.

As I say still working on the exact times and stuff, but first band on Saturday will probably be about 4 or 4.30 p.m I reckon. Ignore the door times on the poster there, think I'll have to change those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back