Right Wing Footballers (3 Viewers)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
Me & my penpal can only think of the obvious ones.

mihajlovic_1_1024x768.jpg

1628338.jpg

di-canio.jpg

Andy Goram? Although maybe one of the two Andy Gorams leans to the Left.

It depends on your definition of what is Right Wing but in 2006 Maldini, Costacurta and Shevchenko were all on one of Berlusconi's TV stations for an hour gushing about what a great bloke Berluska was. It was really embarrassing.
http://instantrimshot.com/

I honestly didn't know Paolo Rossi was that way inclined. Not surprising, I suppose.
Kevin Keegan was a big Mrs Thatcher fan.

Charlie Nicholas spoke a Tory Party rally in London before the 1987 election. I was heartbroken when I found out about that.

Ron Atkinson has done more for black footballers than any other manager in Britain. He absolutely hates them though.

I saw some trainwreck of a channel 4 documentary a few years back where Ron Atkinson went on a staged road to damascus style journey where he was completely cleansed of bigotry and suddenly became tolerant and understanding towards blacks.

Cue Ron in the projects in Harlem learning ebonics and handshakes and ending in Ron sitting down and getting brow beaten by Englands answer to Louis Farrakan, Darcus Howe.

I'd love to see it again.

Anyways i reckon Rodney Marsh is a right little Oswald Mosley when he gets goin.

Left wing players?

I hear Graeme Le-Saux reads the Guardian. All the Roma players must be right little Trotskyists too.

I remember hearing rumours about Darren Purse a few years ago, he seems the sort.

I reckon this ballbag is a right loyalist scumbag at home, although I have absolutely no evidence to support the accusation and am going out of way to defame his already dubious character.

270CS18_h250.jpg

He also hates Turks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back