massage places? (2 Viewers)

La La

i drink your milkshake
herro.

lately these late shifts in work have been really hurting the fuck out of my neck, shoulders and upper back. deadline pain - it's horrible. :(

does anyone go to or know of any cheapish, no-frills massage places in town? i'm not looking to visit a posh spa when all i need is for the muscles in my back to have the ouch eased out of them.

i want to go from this

rope_common_knots.png

to this

relaxed_kitten.jpg

any help appreciated.

I have lovely hands....

Melt in Temple Bar. Or that other place on Baggot Street. What's it's called? Harvest Moon or some such.

There's some place on Merrion Row beside O'Donoghue's, up the stairs, but I have no idea what it's like.

Here, LaLa, let me know when you're going and I'll bring the camera. We can make a new thread on the Photography forum.

A friend of mine goes to Melt all the time. She says it's the dog's.

That other place on Baggot Street does Floatation Tanks. That sounds like something out of Personal Services. She said that was a bit weird.

Here, LaLa, let me know when you're going and I'll bring the camera. We can make a new thread on the Photography forum.

A friend of mine goes to Melt all the time. She says it's the dog's.

That other place on Baggot Street does Floatation Tanks. That sounds like something out of Personal Services. She said that was a bit weird.

ha. trust me, no one will want to see that.

re: flotation tank - i think i started a thread about those a few years back- have always been curious to try it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back