What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

i wish i'd rented this last night

firedog~Firehouse-Dog-Posters.jpg

instead, watched The Number 23
i think this photo says it all
thenumber23pic.jpg

The Assassination Of Jesse James by ******SPOILER WARNING******

The Coward Robert Ford

Enjoyed it more second-time around.

The extras on the dvd are rubbish- Brad Pitt grinning at me for 40 minutes basically.

The Assassination Of Jesse James by ******SPOILER WARNING******

The Coward Robert Ford

Enjoyed it more second-time around.

The extras on the dvd are rubbish- Brad Pitt grinning at me for 40 minutes basically.

That sounds more like a horror flick. Or at least the sequel to The Talented Mr. Ripley.

i

instead, watched The Number 23
i think this photo says it all
thenumber23pic.jpg

I came home from that film convinced it was the best movie i'd seen all year. Only when I actually thought about it the next day did I realise how utterly shite it was

Have to agree

heap of shite

as was 'Flight Plan' with Jodie Foster that I watched last night. Shite Plan I say

The documentary on Frederick Douglass on TG4 was great though- well the story was great anyway. Not sure about the style of the documentary itself..too many random moving images

Tell me more. I'd like to see it but everybody says its terrible.

i thought it was good. alot of the dialogue was unspoken and this was good

good acting in it (apart from Lorenzo Daza's actor which i felt over did it). maybe it'd be less enjoyable without reading the book but i did go to it with a friend who hadn't read it and he felt it was good (ofcourse it could be just humouring but i don't think he is)

i would recommend seeing it

Brick. originally started watching it on telly, watched it for about 30 minutes right slap bang in the middle without realising it was Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Then I rented it He was fucking great aand all.
Great film, but I can imagine people thinking it's a pretentious piece of shit, purely because of the core concept. Fucking great though.

I went to see Funny Games US. I dunno, I love Michael Haneke's films, and this was precisely the same as the original, but it's missing something. Or at least, because I knew what was coming, it wasn't as powerful. Still worth watching.

The Science of Sleep,

nice film. enjoyed the first half very much, not so much the latter half. I don't think scriptwriting is Gondry's forte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back