What was the first gig you ever went to?? (1 Viewer)

Syracuse...whos from there Earth Crisis or Snapcase or someone like that anyway.

Both are from upstate NY cites but I am not sure of their origin. A quick google search will fix that though. I thought snapcase was based in Buffalo now but I could be wrong. It's been too many years since I kept up to date with that scene. I heard there is a reunion tour in the making or maybe it already happened? One of my friends is good friends with both bands.

that sunstroke was great. the following year with helmet and ice cube was amazing as well. the 3rd and last one - the indoor one at rds - was shite.

wasnt the first amc gig held in costelloes - upstairs???? i maybe that was the first one i went to which may have been the 2nd or 3rd amc gig.

yeah actually your right it was costelloes was meant to be break your face originally .i've a good cormy story from this gig but ill leave it out we were all young once and he travelled all the way down to it. the first few amc gigs were there a good few hardcore ones around then aswell if i remember right? who can you remember 2000 strong anyway freebase maybe?probably your doing.

yeah actually your right it was costelloes was meant to be break your face originally .i've a good cormy story from this gig but ill leave it out we were all young once and he travelled all the way down to it. the first few amc gigs were there a good few hardcore ones around then aswell if i remember right? who can you remember 2000 strong anyway freebase maybe?probably your doing.

dunno what youre talking about...:eek: :D

yeah freebase/labrat/2000 strong/band from up north who did the split cd with 2000...shit what were they called again? (fuckin have the cd and all!) was my first involvement and the all ages saturday arvo gigs moved to the savoy then.

there was raging speedhorn another time. and stampin ground.

do you remember that god awful black metal band Wulf? :D

yeah freebase/labrat/2000 strong/band from up north who did the split cd with 2000...shit what were they called again? (fuckin have the cd and all!) was my first involvement and the all ages saturday arvo gigs moved to the savoy then.

DSFA.

I must get reading my old UFCs again :D

wulf :eek: yeah they were muck your fault as well i'm sure. i remember labrat standing out. stampin' ground ...i couldn't believe it was the same band when i saw this lately!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Both are from upstate NY cites but I am not sure of their origin. A quick google search will fix that though. I thought snapcase was based in Buffalo now but I could be wrong. It's been too many years since I kept up to date with that scene. I heard there is a reunion tour in the making or maybe it already happened? One of my friends is good friends with both bands.

I think Earth Crisis are having a re-union alright. Never liked that band though.

Subhumans in the youth expression centre 1984, was 14, got told on the way in 'you've nuthin to lose but your mind' by dick subhuman, think he was right

I THINK MY FIRST GIG WAS IN THE ROXY-GREEN STREET, WITH PARANOID VISIONS DONT REMEMBER THE REST OF THE BANDS, EITHER LATE 91 OR 92,
ACTUALLY THERE WAS A XMAS 91 GIG IN A DIFFERENT VENUE, CANT REMEMBER, I WOULD OF BEEN 14 TOO

I THINK MY FIRST GIG WAS IN THE ROXY-GREEN STREET, WITH PARANOID VISIONS DONT REMEMBER THE REST OF THE BANDS, EITHER LATE 91 OR 92,
ACTUALLY THERE WAS A XMAS 91 GIG IN A DIFFERENT VENUE, CANT REMEMBER, I WOULD OF BEEN 14 TOO
sure ithought you were only 14 now ian

yeah my friend got him in the face with a tennis ball just after that comment so he got what he asked for.......i think people were wound up because for about 30 minutes maybe even longer before they played their was a roadie goin 1 2 1 2 1 etc

quote]

yeah but can you remember how they actually came onstage??

How did they come on stage?
Were they any good?
Has anyone seen Faith No More playing a brillo gig?

I don't remember what my first gig was, there were alot in Batty's... maybe the first big one was green day, in the point, I think?

Has anyone seen Faith No More playing a brillo gig?

They played the top hat with Prong supporting a bazillion years ago on one of the tours sometime after The Real Thing came out. FNM were really, really good, but turned up a couple of hours late because they were recording a top of the pops appearance. We ended up missing the last bus home by an amount of hours and had to walk home from Dun Laoghaire. To Cabra.

They were pretty good at Slane when they played with Guns & Roses (i was working at it). Loud. I think they FREAKED OUT THE SQUARES with the Angel Dust tunes.

cooolll... I woulda loved to have seen them, after angel dust was released.. apparently they wanted to get jason [SIZE=-1]broadrick to play guitar when jim martin was kicked out... imagine they album they woulda made!
[/SIZE]

I think Earth Crisis are having a re-union alright. Never liked that band though.

EC are back together and Snapcase played some benefit gig in the States before Xmas cos Mark O Connor was at it - thats his 2nd time seeing Snapcase the bastard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back