Vinyl sales up 55% in UK (3 Viewers)

Do you own a record player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good album, that. Photograph is a great song.

you deserve every bit of abuse you get.
Every last fucking bit.

http://www.thecontrapuntist.com/201...d-mike-huckabee-perform-together-on-fox-news/

and I quote:
"I thought this was interesting. Mike Huckabee is one of my favorite Republicans. He's so cool that he can rock out with Def Leppard on his bass guitar. Mike Huckabee has inspired me to learn to play that song.

One of the things I like about Mike Huckabee is the fact he plays the bass guitar. He's one of the reasons why I decided to start. I wanted to learn an instrument but didn't want to pick something too complicated. I started in March and I'm making steady progress because I have a good teacher, I pay attention to what he says, and I practice everyday. "

maybe you can get some Huckabee on vinyl, you'd like that

here leave pete alone yis cunts

If you only knew the half of it you'd be punching people in the back of the head to get to him.
I kid you not.

Warning: I have a Project Debut II and it doesn't stop when the record is finished. You actually have to get up out of your seat to stop it.

Deadly record player though. Clooney Audio in Blackrock sell them but you may get it cheaper online. It's the one thing I would be
worried about being thrown around in transit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back