Veggie/Vegan Punks where do you stand on abortion? (1 Viewer)

If the mothers life is in danger i think its ok aside from that no i dont agree with it and i personally woulnt be able to live with myself if had an abortion but thats just me

i wouldn't be into eating aborted babies if that's what you mean. i might be persuaded to try a tofu version.

Cheatin' Foetus

408028b.jpg

janer, will you ever shut the fuck up? you have said "abortion is murder" endlessly on this site. your sanctimonious repetition and inability to argue your stance coherently only works to present yourself as being utterly ignorant. unless you are just lazily trying to provoke people. either way it's fucking tedious.
Tis a great topic is it not ? What forums are all about discussion/opposing views and don't remember mentioning it often here in Eirecore and was interested in what Cormy's reply would be too.

To your question Cormy...
Mother non praccying catholic who only said a prayer if she was in trouble and father was a secular Muslim who was most def non praccying ;)

Tis a great topic is it not ? What forums are all about discussion/opposing views and don't remember mentioning it often here in Eirecore and was interested in what Cormy's reply would be too.

but you aren't even remotely interested in debate regarding this topic. you never have been. all you have done is say your one catchprase - "abortion is murder" - while acting all the while that it is the truth. you aren't willing to argue it in the true sense of the word, you have never once shown yourself to be prepared to listen or consider the views of others. "speaks the truth": says it all.

but you aren't even remotely interested in debate regarding this topic. you never have been. all you have done is say your one catchprase - "abortion is murder" - while acting all the while that it is the truth. you aren't willing to argue it in the true sense of the word, you have never once shown yourself to be prepared to listen or consider the views of others. "speaks the truth": says it all.
Oh do stop whinging ffs ur a grown bearded man.:rolleyes:

let's all just have an abortion and calm down. i mean, a nice cup of tea and calm down. i know i will (tea that is).

Infact Brian I will be in Fibber Magees tonight and we can discuss it there, some metal type thing is on.......we may have to get the words in between each riff though :(

Being veggie or vegan = not eating meat or dairy because you disagree with the cruelty perpetrated upon the animals because of they're being bred just to be killed and cos they will live an unnatural life, all for the sake of profits and meat/dairy consumers' selfish laziness, plus the fact that the use of land for animal production contributes to world starvation and environmental devastation.

So what about wild animals and fish that are hunted and killed to be eaten? they are not bred just to be killed. They are animals who live a natural life. These animals are not killed for the sake of profit these are killed for food.

janer, will you ever shut the fuck up? you have said "abortion is murder" endlessly on this site. your sanctimonious repetition and inability to argue your stance coherently only works to present yourself as being utterly ignorant. unless you are just lazily trying to provoke people. either way it's fucking tedious.

what Brian said.

father was a secular Muslim who was most def non praccying ;)

Hahah!!

Would you give up all you want, to keep the things you've got?
Or would you give up all you've got, to get the things you want?
If we wait until tomorrow, will tomorrow ever come?
is that garth brooks?

For me, being anti-abortion is more about the rights of the unborn child than impinging on the rights of the mother. I think it should be allowed in certain circumstances (rape, psychological problems, medical complications), but I think there has to be some type of limit on the procedure's availability. I feel people would use it to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

I'm fairly close to the fence on this one but I just can't see how killing an unborn child isn't murder just because it's still in the womb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back