Troublemakers of the world - we bid you welcome (1 Viewer)

This is gettin scarier. I heard a report that the police chief said that if the house was evicted with less than 25 DEATHS it would be a good result. Seems like fear-mongering but since the house has been turned into a fucking fortress full of armaments, I reckon some horribly mad shit is going to happen for sure. Fucking scary but there's too many people going there & prepared to go pretty far for fucked-up shit NOT to happen.

If they're not dead they're not good.

Vaneigem said:
Doesn't it give you a certain sense of pleasure to think how, some day soon, you will be able to treat like human beings those cops whom it will not have been necessary to kill on the spot?

:eek:

Where did you hear that ? I havent heard that yet ?

This is gettin scarier. I heard a report that the police chief said that if the house was evicted with less than 25 DEATHS it would be a good result. Seems like fear-mongering but since the house has been turned into a fucking fortress full of armaments, I reckon some horribly mad shit is going to happen for sure. Fucking scary but there's too many people going there & prepared to go pretty far for fucked-up shit NOT to happen.

platoon.jpg

W.-
If they're not dead they're not good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaneigem
Doesn't it give you a certain sense of pleasure to think how, some day soon, you will be able to treat like human beings those cops whom it will not have been necessary to kill on the spot?

:eek:

what?.

The Situationist International. Part of this quote was in the hall in Leeson St.

"Let ten people meet who are resolved on the lightening of violence rather than the agony of [mere] survival. From this moment despair ends and tactics begin!"--Raoul Vanegeim

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back