The European Leagues 2013-14 Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty sure all the cheats are out to get Ramos alright.

Have to love Ronaldo's comments about the ref today. From a guy that spent pretty much the entire 90 minutes trying to cheat his way to a penalty, which he succeeded in doing, to turn round and say the ref did a bad job, what a complete cock.
I've seen lots of media reports saying Barca's first penalty was controversial. What fucking game were they watching? The match where Ramos didn't catch Neymar's back leg and send him tumbling over??

I'm pretty sure all the cheats are out to get Ramos alright.

Have to love Ronaldo's comments about the ref today. From a guy that spent pretty much the entire 90 minutes trying to cheat his way to a penalty, which he succeeded in doing, to turn round and say the ref did a bad job, what a complete cock.
I've seen lots of media reports saying Barca's first penalty was controversial. What fucking game were they watching? The match where Ramos didn't catch Neymar's back leg and send him tumbling over??
Wait a second, Ronaldo didn't cheat to get his penalty he was fouled. It was a couple of inches outside the box and shouldn't have been a penalty, Yes, but he was fouled.

Ramos's sending off rate is 1 in every 14 games. That's better than some players goals to game ratio.

Wait a second, Ronaldo didn't cheat to get his penalty he was fouled. It was a couple of inches outside the box and shouldn't have been a penalty, Yes, but he was fouled.

Aye, but the thing is, some players would have just got to their feet and waited for the decision, but instead Ronaldo makes sure to have a bit of a roll around the penalty spot and then wave his arms in the air at the ref to claim it was a penalty.
What he said in the papers was that the referee cost Real the game. The reality is, the referee gave one dodgy penalty to both teams, and one stone-waller to Barca, so by Ronaldo's logic, his team still would have lost 3-2!

Sergio Ramos is a knob, but when he's next to Pepe he looks like a great lad. Pepe is an utter, utter cunt. I'd find it hard not to kick him in the bollocks. After all, he's going to fall over and try and get you send off, so you might as well earn it.

Lot's of good stuff here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The snot throwing from Diego Costa would be horrible if he was doing it to anyone else.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The first foul looks like it will never end

Be warned the music is fucking awful.

The most frustrating thing about them is that when they get their shit together and concentrate on defending they've actually got every attribute that you could want in a pair of centre halves. Pepe is even quite sedate when he plays for Portugal, He's never even been sent off. When Verane had a run in the side last season Ramos was quite mature and supported him with some really good performances. He's played 115 times for Spain and I don't think he's been sent off yet. But Pepe and Ramos together is just a recipe for disaster. They're like two kids you can't let sit beside each other in class.

The most frustrating thing about them is that when they get their shit together and concentrate on defending they've actually got every attribute that you could want in a pair of centre halves. Pepe is even quite sedate when he plays for Portugal, He's never even been sent off. When Verane had a run in the side last season Ramos was quite mature and supported him with some really good performances. He's played 115 times for Spain and I don't think he's been sent off yet. But Pepe and Ramos together is just a recipe for disaster. They're like two kids you can't let sit beside each other in class.

Apparnetly Pepe's transformation into a total shit is all Cannavaro's fault, who you never would have pegged as an especially dirty player, but he credits FC with teaching him all sorts of dirty tricks.

Apparnetly Pepe's transformation into a total shit is all Cannavaro's fault, who you never would have pegged as an especially dirty player, but he credits FC with teaching him all sorts of dirty tricks.
Yeah but Pepe's never been sent off for any of his dirty tricks, he's been sent off for assault. Cannavaro didn't teach him how to assault people.

Cannavaro, majestic as he was, was a master of the dark arts. All the great Italian defenders were/are, with the excpetion of Maldini. The rest of them will pull your balls if needs be.

Definitely. Franco Baresi was alright though
Yeah, Baresi was a fair play kind of dude. But he'd hurt you if he had to. He came from an era of men kicking men. Franco would be sent off so often in the modern game, what with players and refs being what they are now. But as Cattle points out, it's the assaults that make Pepe the cunt he is. He'd have gotten sent off for that shit 30 years ago.

Bayern have won the league with 7 games to spare. I see Eto'o has called Pep a coward. Pretty much what Ibra said too. I wonder....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back