The European Leagues 2013-14 Thread (1 Viewer)

Di Maria's been amazing alright. But, Ronaldo is some selfish fucker. It's all about him. Could have set a team mate up on a few occasions already but chose to shoot.

What a game, Di Maria has been that way all season, ever since it was made clear to him that he was surplus to requirements he's really stepped up and matured. I say that now, he'll probably get sent off for tackling like a mad man.
Di Maria's been amazing alright. But, Ronaldo is some selfish fucker. It's all about him. Could have set a team mate up on a few occasions already but chose to shoot.
It's kind of accepted by his team mates, since scored as many as he has though.

Bale and Neymar seem to be doing their best Aiden McGeady impressions tonight. Fuck all end product from either so far.

quickest 45 mins of footie i can remember

do they always use that panning camera shot at burnabeu/la liga? looks great when teams pinging it around the place moving forward

Yeah. You can see from their reactions they know to just accept it. For all the goals he scores he wastes a hell of a lot of chances though.

Neymar has got the skills. Just looks a bit lightweight. He couldn't get any weight behind his shot on the 2 occasions he was through and was brushed off the ball too easily a few times. Bale looks alright. Have seen him in the last few games and have been impressed with his composure and decision making. Hasn't made a big impression but, on the other hand, has done little wrong.

The commentary was a good barometer of the match, up until the sending off it sounded like it was on the radio, afterwards he started telling stories about jogging around the fucking stadium. Real were robbed, better team for long periods, made the better chances, tried to attack. Barca are so fucking boring to watch, against 10 fucking men and they played about 8 raking 50 yard passes back towards their own fucking goal. Christ I fucking hate them.

They're like one of those super-villains who start off with a super power they use for the good of man kind and then eventually succumb to the evils of excess. Absolute power corrupts absolutely if you will.

Fuck them.

Anyway Atletico still top so fuck it I'm delighted with that.

Viva los Colchoneros !!!

Madrid-bear-with-tree-8701.jpg

Neymar is in general a little cunt, but having just watched all the highlights, I don't see how anyone can say that the foul on him wasn't a penalty. Like, it was probably accidental, and you can argue all day that maybe Ramos shouldn't have gone for that, but it's a stone-wall penalty - Ramos catches Neymar's left leg and that brings him down. Neymar of course makes the most of it, but contact is contact in that situation. The only question there is whether Ramos should get a yellow or red.

Barca do have a lot of cheating cunts these days though. Neymar, fucking Busquets, the king of cunts, and even Iniesta seems to fall over anytime anyone touches him nowadays.

Fortunately, Real make up for it by having as many cheating cunts as them, such as Pepe (who was lucky not to go for that Fabregas thing, even though that shit is just cheating from both sides), Ronaldo, and of course Ramos, for instance.

How many read cards is that for Ramos now? He must be a world record holder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back