so back to college time!!! (1 Viewer)

Super Dexta said:
in fairness it has taken me till third year to be all blase about it. i guess doing subjects that have small classes (linguistics, people! do linguistics. and maths studies) does help you get to know non-punk people. some of whom are actually pretty nice.

anyway, er, if people are around ucd and have no-one to talk to, erm, i'm around, and i'm nice. sometimes, anyway.
(i'm on a big "helping people settle into the occasionally difficult place that ucd can be" buzz this last while)
(does that sound patronising enough?)
Well, this my 4th year in university so I don't see it changing all that soon...and I do Mode 1 English so all my classes are just with 19 others...they're alright and all but there's only one of them I'd hang out with otherwise. They're okay, just...boring. I went to some pub with them the night we finished our exams and it was pretty lame. I know, I'm just a cunt.

>>Does the idea of the "Anarchy Society" confuse you?

>> no, just amuses me.

Hows that?

>>Would it not be much better setting up a society called after a nice beer?

>>yes, in the same way that it would be better to drink nice beer than dutch gold..

Check out Tuborg the beer of Danish genius, same price as Dutch Gold but much lovelier

nooly said:
fleetwood mc

typo or the name for those people who rap on the fleetwood ads?

fleetwood-wood-wood fleetwood.

i really have better things to do

Yo, I figured out, w/ the help of Kat, how to login to eirecore. Mad stuff altogether.!cheezy :rolleyes: !baggyyyy !ironyyy :p !ninjaaaa :D :eek: . Has anyone got the new redneck record?
Who are jape?

How did I already manage to get ten punk points? I must be just that HardCore.

I was under the impression everyone gets 10 to start off with so they don't feel shit.
I heard the new redneck record on the Listen Up things in Tower. I like it, not as many rockin bits though. They're discussing it over on the main Thumped forum should you dare to venture over...

rossdonbeck said:
So how do you get more punk points (not that I care cos I don't give a shit about image - I cut my mullet off on Sunday to prove it)?
I just gave you six. But it's a secret how you get them. (places tips of fingers gently together)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back