so back to college time!!! (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
sux dont it! just wondering if anybody who would frequent this board and the musical events associated with it is going to dun leary? there was f all people there last year, i need some fresh faces!!

mc moley said:
sux dont it! just wondering if anybody who would frequent this board and the musical events associated with it is going to dun leary? there was f all people there last year, i need some fresh faces!!
is the baldy fella not good enough?! and you'll be livin with him this year;)

ah, the days of uni. have to say, i dont miss it too much at all. then again, my attendance was a bit of an issue. have a fun year dara b!

they're now playing 'dont stop me now' by queen in the cafe. fuckin fuck.

sit back and watch Thumped and Eirecore roar back to life as college students skip lectures and enjoy the beauty that is - open access free internet.

its a curse i tell ya.

yeah, tis a bit strange havin a look at the gigs that are goin on in kilcoole etc, and i feel even further away. but you're right, its the season for all the uni kids to be logging on and slagging each other off

i just got my timetable - all 11 a.m. starts. thank you, lord of timetabling.

on the downside i've realised what a miserable hellhole ucd actually is.

Super Dexta said:
i just got my timetable - all 11 a.m. starts. thank you, lord of timetabling.

on the downside i've realised what a miserable hellhole ucd actually is.
On the up side there's no working class people there.:cool:

i know, thank god. though there was someone from ballymun in one of my classes in first year. i totally legged it from that class, and downed some heino in the student bor instead.

Super Dexta said:
i know, thank god. though there was someone from ballymun in one of my classes in first year. i totally legged it from that class, and downed some heino in the student bor instead.
probably from ballybunnion.:cool:

demonica said:
is the baldy fella not good enough?! and you'll be livin with him this year;)
not sure if he's coming back for a second year or not. yep me and baldy got a great gaff, we're gonna let claire and erin stay over every now and again, after all they are payin the rent for us!
hope new zealand is going good for ya lauren, tell darren and matt i say hello.
dar

mc moley said:
not sure if he's coming back for a second year or not. yep me and baldy got a great gaff, we're gonna let claire and erin stay over every now and again, after all they are payin the rent for us!
dar
Wonder who else you're going to be living with!

Phil said:
Actually, I got sent a CAO thing this morning I didn't see, and got the course I wanted out in Dun Laoghaire. Faaaabulous.

Haha, can just picture it now.. You and bambi bonding over coffee discussing cometbus. :cool:

mc moley said:
dar

yeah all good, havent seen them too much, went boarding with matt once, last time i saw wogger he had smashed his leg up the hill but they seem fine. think theyre painting houses or sum shit!
hugs to erin xoxoxoxoxoxox

mc moley said:
dar
Hey Darragh, have you got an e-mail address for Claire? Her UCD one doesn't seem to work, could you send me one or else ask her to e-mail me when you next see her? Nice one.

Back to college for me too...for 2 classes a week, both on Tuesday, 10am-12am & 1pm-3pm, and then a 6-day weekend, hahah.....deadly.

It's my first day here in UCD for my masters. There's a girl sitting beside me wearing a 'Trampoline Club' hoody. I wonder if they sell tickets to their jumping girls exhibition. This is going to be the sexiest college year ever. I've got a 10 hour week but a mountain of books and a massive project to do, but at least I'm surrounded by rich 18 year old girls who don't know better.

the strange guy said:
I've got a 10 hour week but a mountain of books and a massive project to do, but at least I'm surrounded by rich 18 year old girls who don't know better.
at 18 thye're over the hill, it'd be better if you could do you're masters in a primary school.!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back