Slayer (3 Viewers)

I have waited 18 years to see Slayer.Owing to a battle with puberty,various exams and jobs, I've managed to miss them every fucking time they've ever played here since I was 10 years old.

Roll on Monday.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnGOOOOOOOOOULLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

maby it because ive heard them( and loads of other bands ripping off their riffs) but slayer bore me, and have done so for quite a while now. besides you could see them at some festival in europe with tonnes of other bands at a fraction of the extorsion fee:mad: , erm, i mean cost:D

Just in the door myself.They were fucking brilliant.Couldnt really hear Mastadon but I was at the back for them.
Stan Bowles said:
This fucking ruled. My neck hurts.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking jealous right now. Gald yiz had a good time tho lads! What'd they play?

Dead Skin Mask
Raining Blood
Mandatory Suicide
Angel of death
Hell Awaits
War Ensemble
and loads more that I dont know or dont know the name of.

The only song they didnt play that I wanted to hear was Altar of Sacrifice
chutneyfarmer said:
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking jealous right now. Gald yiz had a good time tho lads! What'd they play?

brian/heathons said:
Dead Skin Mask
Raining Blood
Mandatory Suicide
Angel of death
Hell Awaits
War Ensemble
and loads more that I dont know or dont know the name of.

The only song they didnt play that I wanted to hear was Altar of Sacrifice

Aw feck yiz!!!!!! ;)

Don't turn up too early, the queue to get in went right around the Rotunda and up Parnell Street until about 8.00. If you are under 18 DON'T BOTHER GOING they are really strict about ID and wont let you in leaving you standing in a minnows pool beside the door so everyone gets to feel sorry for you as they pass. If you are a ladee you will be treated like an absolute princess by security and all in attendance. Merch is REALLY expensive average is Euro 30 for T. Mastodon are well worth catching, though their set was hampered by really poor sound last night. Strobes in Slayer set are VERY full on. Crowd is twenties - forties, pit strteches all across the Ambassador and right back to about 3 deep from sound desk. It gets VERY hot and sticky.
SLAYER absolutley .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|
.....and that's all you need to know

oh and Mandatory Suicide was the zenith

smallbrownbear said:
If you are a ladee you will be treated like an absolute princess by security and all in attendance.

you will in your hole. Went to the Ambo last week for Dizzee. Got ID'd by the bouncer, much to my utter bemusement

me: I'm THIRTY ONE
him: oh jaysis, oh right...yeah..eh sorrdy about dah, eh *blushing bright red*
me: hahahahaahaha etc
him (to other bouncer): ah jaysis we were asked to ID all the gerrils
other bouncer: ah within REASON Shane, within reason.

I was crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back