Slayer (1 Viewer)

brian/heathons said:
Is that Neil?I think he was talking to sloaner for a bvit mid bands
Aye thats me, sorry I'll introduce myself next time I see you, you could wait forever for fogotron to introduce people to each other.

Alan Latchley said:
I thought Mastodon were pretty shit to be honest, boring heard-it-all-before riffs, an inadequate drummer,
this is a poor joke right???? inadequate drummer??? NO. boring riffs?? see slayer
m'kay

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Any good?
She wouldn't know, she left before he came on. He was great though, a million times better than he was at the village a few years ago.

I had to go home and cry myself to sleep.

Stan Bowles said:
She wouldn't know, she left before he came on. He was great tough, a million times better than he was at the village a few years ago.

Dont worry Gary Sloan has no manners.;)
Stan Bowles said:
Aye thats me, sorry I'll introduce myself next time I see you, you could wait forever for fogotron to introduce people to each other.

Alan Latchley said:
I thought Mastodon were pretty shit to be honest, boring heard-it-all-before riffs, an inadequate drummer, designer frontmen in the mould of Jason Newstead, poor sound, bad bad band.

Hold and you praised Slayer who have basically done the same song for their whole career? hahaha

Slayer do it better.Slayer did it first.
Mastadon had nice haircuts and thats about it.
You could easily mistake Mastadon for any other band of that ilk if you heard them on the radio.
You fucking know when you are listening to Slayer.
Ciaran Mackle said:
Hold and you praised Slayer who have basically done the same song for their whole career? hahaha

brian/heathons said:
Slayer do it better.Slayer did it first.
Mastadon had nice haircuts and thats about it.
You could easily mistake Mastadon for any other band of that ilk if you heard them on the radio.
You fucking know when you are listening to Slayer.

Still they have pretty much done the same thing for their whole career. I do like a bit of Slayer though so I dont wanna slag them too much

Ciaran Mackle said:
Still they have pretty much done the same thing for their whole career. I do like a bit of Slayer though so I dont wanna slag them too much

i'm sure they'll be happy to hear that ciaran.

Thats cos they are like ronseal.
Does exactly what it sats on the tin.
I personally wouldnt be into experimental woodstain.;)
Ciaran Mackle said:

poly.jpg

Ciaran that would have been funny if you had of photoshopped the Slayer logo onto the tin.But you didnt,did you?Well?
exactly

brian/heathons said:
Ciaran that would have been funny if you had of photoshopped the Slayer logo onto the tin.But you didnt,did you?Well?
exactly

No photie shop on my computer.

Mastodon were boring,sounded exactly like a band with tattoo's,beards and silly haircuts on a fashionable metal lable does.
Slayer on the other hand were amazing,plenty of oldies played way faster and powerful as fuck.

Last night was great.... apart from hugely cheesey Irish Flag/'Ole Ole' moment. Guffaw. Retch.

I thought Slayer were quite boring - a lazy show preaching to the choir - while Mastodon played like they had something to prove.

And what's with the smell of shampoo at metal gigs? How long do you long-hairs spend grooming?

Slayer = "The Eagles" of death metal. (Does that make Lombardo Don Henley?)

Sight of the night: the singer from Mastodon standing side stage during the Slayer set with his arm around his mom's shoulder. Awwww...

J.

Justin Toner said:
And what's with the smell of shampoo at metal gigs? How long do you long-hairs spend grooming?

Better than the smell of feet and stale sweat!

Justin Toner said:
Sight of the night: the singer from Mastodon standing side stage during the Slayer set with his arm around his mom's shoulder. Awwww...

J.

Was she hot? Do you reckon she puts out for the rest of the band?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back