Schapelle Corby Sentenced (1 Viewer)

La La said:
20 years. fuck that's a long time, especially in an Indonesian jail.
do you reckon she did it? or was it planted?

Just read about this now. Sounds awful. My first reaction was that a 27 year old beauty therapist is a pretty unlikely drug smuggler. My gut reaction is that she didn't do it. Must read up some more on this

yeah it's pretty horrific; not since the Dingo Trial have so many aussies tuned in to watch a court case. apparently 90% of aussies believe she's innocent. it's a hard one....if you dont lock your bags you always run the risk of something like this happening to you: once i had some stuff stolen from my bags in transit through bangkok. pretty scary.

Its amazing what some of the aussies are saying about this. I reckon she did it, she's got evil eyes and a mother that does interviews like a WWF wrestler. Her dad was done for the same thing and her brother has been doing time for burglery and assult. Bad egg. 20 years is a bit harsh.....but when in Rome. Also she did manage to avoid the firing squad but seemingly now the prosecution a might push for a longer sentence on appeal.

As for the "Bali 9", the aussies that got caught with a shit load of heroin strapped to their bodies....they going DOWN!

sparse said:
As for the "Bali 9", the aussies that got caught with a shit load of heroin strapped to their bodies....they going DOWN!

yeah, they're fucked alright. how do you explain X amount of heroin strapped to your body?

"well, jaysus, i dunno like, i thought it was talcum powder and there was no room in my suitcase"

those bali nine dudes have it bad - their sentences have been up and down, 20 life, 20 years, then death......

regarding schappelle, just from reading about her in SMH since her sentence im becoming increasingly more suspicious of her. plus her family is dodgy as.

either way, i ALWAYS lock my bags when i travel, especially through asia. all it takes is for someone to put somehting in there and you're fucked for life!

She's guilty as sin. Her ex-best mate has come forward saying that she was asked by the Corbys if she'd be interested in smuggling too. The Corby sister has turned out to be a mad dope head after claiming for ages she never even inhaled. Bad family, deserve everything they get. Although 20 years is a bit harsh for a bit of grass in fairness. Looks like Indonesia and Australia are coming to a deal that will allow Corby and the Bali people who aren't executed to do their time in Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back