Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (2 Viewers)

Now listen here Mr. Duggan, don't be coming onto Eirecore from the main board "like a water balloon filled with grenades" giving it all that with your big 'lolz'.

And get your fucking hair cut.

"hey guys.
you all seem sound.
wheres a cool place to hang out, drink bulmers and bitch about the pigs these days.
lolz"

ptcha
if you don't actually know, nobodys gonna tell ya.... *smirk*

the_enemy.jpg

Vinnie why bother?
People here have their opinions on cops and u have ur views.......
It's not going to change.....as well as u think ur doing in the argument ur playing to the wrong gallery......
If it helps I hated cops 10-20 years ago now it's only a select few.

Point taken Janer but this is not an argument about cops, it's an argument about humanity and the celebration of death. It's also an argument I wont be taking any further as Malarky in all his hate-mongering time here has never put up a reasonable argument.

Vinnie why bother?
People here have their opinions on cops and u have ur views.......
It's not going to change.....as well as u think ur doing in the argument ur playing to the wrong gallery......
If it helps I hated cops 10-20 years ago now it's only a select few.

Vinnie's just an all round kind soul. I however am a hate-mongerer. Let's all gang up and kill this wuss - who's with me?!

I celebrate when US soldiers die in Iraq and any Israeli soldiers in the occupied lands of Palestine.
Donno if you can compare me to Malarky though.

I dunno about the Israeli's but a lot of them US soldiers are young men coming from economically disadvantaged backgrounds with no other option but to join the army or else pretty much live on the street so I don't think its right to celebrate their individual deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back