Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (4 Viewers)

After watching Sleepers on the box tonite and I doubt ur version.!ninjaaaa

So, a film, portraying people doing something that is way out of line, justifies killing people in the same line of work. Hmmm... I wonder if there are any films out there about nasty deliverymen...

You must have misunderstood something, the man was a police officer.

The man was a man, what he did for a living was try to uphold the law that is put in place for the protection of society as a whole.

Have you no respect for your ma? You could have at least charged 10 euros you cunt.

I feel sorry for you, you must find it tough to get on in life.

Squiggle of course I said that tongue in cheek....if u read the review for Sleepers you will get it.

/the guy that wrote/done the film claimed it was a true story but the critics are highly skeptical of this.

Hmmm... I wonder if there are any films out there about nasty deliverymen...

I googled to see if there was a film about a 'nasty deliveryman' and you know, there is, but I sure won't be watching it.

I googled to see if there was a film about a 'nasty deliveryman' and you know, there is, but I sure won't be watching it.

It appears there are a few, only got around to looking now... don't leave your daughters/mothers unprotected around Janer ;)

HE WAS A MAN, A MAN THAT DISCOVERED THE WHEEL AND BUILT THE EIFEL TOWER FROM STEEL AND BRAUN!

Now if he'd fitted wheels onto the Eiffel tower when he was building it I might be shedding a few more tears for him.

Instead of lettin her round for free, like. Or payin people like she did last weekend.

It's just cos your da's a cop squiggle. You know they're not real people.

Haha! Random groundless insults from someone who doesn't know me. They're great!

At least you figured out that I'm not a bloke - guess I have to give you that much.

So, why do you fear cops so much? I find they don't mess with me.

square111km0.png

Haha! Random groundless insults from someone who doesn't know me. They're great!

At least you figured out that I'm not a bloke - guess I have to give you that much.

So, why do you fear cops so much? I find they don't mess with me.

Hah, I suppose cos they thought I was a bag 'oul egg cos I was from Dublin living in Roscommon. It was mainly the accent. Then I just got locked into a cycle of self-pity, really.

You're no fun at all. Why can't you just get defensive and accuse me of something rediculous? Or at least just go with the immature motif? Random groundless insults are no good unless people are actually *insulted*. Where's deafmute gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back