Police officer dies in Italian soccer riot (1 Viewer)

D0njo

Website
Visit site
A police officer was killed Friday as fans rioted at an Italian soccer game between Catania and Palermo, leading to the cancellation of all soccer matches in Italy's top two divisions on the weekend.
italy-riot-cp-2380828.jpg
Fans clash with police outside Catania's Angelo Massimino stadium after the soccer match between Palermo and Catania, in Sicily, Friday.
(SkyTG24/Associated Press)
The trouble started in the 58th minute of the game between the Sicilian rivals when the contest was temporarily suspended after tear gas, used by police to halt rioting outside Catania's Angelo Massimino stadium, drifted inside and filled the stadium.
The 38-year-old officer died after a homemade explosive device was thrown inside his vehicle, police said.
Another policeman was in critical condition, and police said dozens of people with lesser injuries were taken to local hospitals.
The game resumed after a lengthy delay and Palermo went on to win 2-1.

It'll be shit on Thatcher's kids when she goes but you'll still find me partying in Trafalgar Square.

i'm more concerned with the horible wrectching i've got from mistaking a cup of tea i just made with one i made last night!bog
Oooooooooh! Horrible stuff, theres nothing worse!!bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog .|..| !bog !bog !bog :) !bog !bog :confused: :confused: :confused: !bog :D

Oooooooooh! Horrible stuff, theres nothing worse!!bog !bog !bog !bog !bog !bog .|..| !bog !bog !bog :) !bog !bog :confused: :confused: :confused: !bog :D

Its worse with half a can thats about a week old and youve spat more than a few balls of flem into, had that one the other day!bog.|..|!bog.|..|!bog:D

Or the ashtray can mistake. Can handle the butts alright, but the ash all over the tongue and teeth is a bit much like.

Would the lot of you ever grow up. The man was just doing his job... trying to protect people.

Have you no respect for the dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back