Old Skool!! (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
I've been lookin up old-skool skate stuff all day and it's pretty hard to find trick sites and stuff, does anyone know any? This is an old-school bulletin board I've found, it's pretty good:

http://skate-bulletin-board.com/cgi...n=topics&forum=Old+Skool&number=17&DaysPrune=

Also, here's some other cool stuff I've found, check it out:

One Footed Ollie
This is crazy enough! You ollie and as your leveling out try and kick your back leg out, out as far as you can so its completely off the board and your almost doing the slipts above an ollie! Then you've got to try and get your back foot back on the deck, and belive me try hard because if you dont you might end up landing with the board upright in between your legs! Nasty!
Another variation of this that i saw a guy do is roughly the same but kicking your FRONT leg out, which is nuts if you ask me, i dont wanna try it!

Pop Shuvit Grab
This is fun, I find pop shuvits really hard to land, and this actually helps me out. You pop shuvit, and as the boards just swung right roudn you try and grab the tail with your right [for regular] hand. The longer you grab it the better, i cant even grab it properly, just push it into position under my feet.

Old Skool Kickflip
I saw Rodney Mullen do this and thought it was amazing, its actually easir than i expected. You kickflip without an ollie - this originated in the old skool days when there wasnt even such thing as an ollie. So, what you do is stand on your board facing forward, with your feet side by side and pointing forwards. I have both feet next to each other pointing straight with the heels just passed the back truck bolts. Now, with whichever foot feels comfiest [i use right] try and 'hook' your foot around the board, it should feel quite secure and comfy. Your heel needs to be on the board while your toes are underneeth. Now, with your other foot just on the board, you need to try and scoop the board up with the foot youve hooked round - your feet dont touch the ground when doing this trick! Try and scoop and flick the board whislt jumping up. just practice, its fun.

Some other ideas might be a 'boneless' which is a laugh, where you grab your board, put your front foot on the ground, and jump up whilst holding the board, then get your front foot back on just before you start comming down. Try adding mad variations like a finger flip or shuvits, or tweeking it [turning 90 degrees, then back].

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back