new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (3 Viewers)

Carra's gonna retire at the end of the season. Well, that was coming, but jayses, we'll miss his influence. I still don't think Liverpool fully recovered from losing Big Sami.

Good old Carra. Wouldn't go out with a wallet in case his mates thought he was being flash.

The way Rodgers has been blowing smoke up Carraghers hole this year I fully expect Jamie to back on the Liverpool bench in the not too distant future. Just slightly better dressed.

This post on Football365 made me smile

A Very Nice Boy
Dani Agger, turning down money owed to him by Brondby. Reminds me of a chat I had with an old Danish couple on holiday a couple of years ago and mentioned that Dani Agger played for my club. The old guy said, "Ah yes. Daniel. We know his parents. He's a very nice boy."
Simon, LFC, Coimbra, Portugal

The way Rodgers has been blowing smoke up Carraghers hole this year I fully expect Jamie to back on the Liverpool bench in the not too distant future. Just slightly better dressed.

This post on Football365 made me smile
Not at all. Jamie would be like Mick McCarthy if he became a coach. Shorts and boots. None of this suit and tie shit for him.

Nothing on football365 has made me smile for many, many years.

jesus christ.

that was the flattest pool i've seen in a long time. fucking brutal all over the pitch. genuinely. i wouldn't even say they dominated the game before west brom scored (as has been the case so many times in recent years before ultimately going 1-0 down) WB worked reina for 1st time just before 80 mins. its sickening how this particular type of game plays out so, so often at anfield. (at least away from hom they fuck up nice and early so the loss is inevitable from early on).

that suarez spotter was well dodge too. don't know how he winged that. fuck sake.

fuck off liverpool ye fuckin cunts. i'm sick of ye.

Very disappointing. They bossed the game for the first 25 mins and really needed to score in that period to start the ball rolling. West Brom defended ably and nicked their winner as per their game plan.

Some shocking performances from red shirts: Enrique was woeful, Johnson had a poor game, Gerrard was pretty quiet and Suarez didn't get a lot of chances. Would like to have seen Sterling start or at least come in a bit earlier - he was probably the best performer along with Downing. Anyway, similar result to that against Villa and a handy 3 points dropped.

Assiaidi, Allen, Borini, Sahin.....

Are we ready to question Brendan's eye for talent yet?

now borini out for rest of season.

wonder if assaidi will get a run at all??!

not taking to much from beating a swansea team who made so many changes ahead of the league cup final. there are 9 points between us and cl footy, we cannot afford any more fuck ups. carra must be loving the run he is on now too.

Swansea were piss poor and actually came into the game a little more when they went 5 down and put some first teamers on. Good to keep a clean sheet and great way to prepare for Zenit game.

unlucky tonight in fairness. feel sorry for carra. he didn't deserve that huge individual fuck up in front of the kop on his last european night. ah well. the lack of sturridge was plain to see though. didn't really test the keeper from play apart from a couple of half chances. i know rodgers probably had planned for allen and hendo to run the shit out of it and sub them with fresh legs to keep tempo going or whatever but making a double sub after pulling back 3 goals with a nice bit of momentum going is always dodge. 3 subs that came on did piss all.

however, this passing it out of the back line is fucking nonsense sometimes. looked fucking childish at times trying to get it out of the first third of the pitch and giving it away so easily. nothing wrong with belting the fucking thing up the field if pressure is on. way too many mistakes made and time wasted pricking around at the back tonight

Edit : thought that was allen's best game of the season so far. bit of bench time might have done him good. i know he couldn't afford to be tonight but he wasn't as conservative and as ineffective as he always is. which was nice to see

I thought Assiaidi looked okay when he came on...am i wrong? Shelvey is really beginning to look like a donkey, tho.

djimi traore gets off the mark in his career with a peach from 30 odd yards

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

happy out with that spurs win it must be said. was a long time coming winning at home against a team gunning for cl footy. we weren't great in the second half i thought but great to see us come back from a deficit to win. also both spurs' goals came from two terribly awarded free kicks, esp their 2nd one when lucas had his hand on the gremlins shoulder, not his face.

here's hoping we can catch up with chelsea and arsenal with an easy-ish run in left (everton and chelski at home)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back