NAZIS (2 Viewers)

rainbow_swastika.jpg

log cabin nazis?
they were on stormfront a while back talking about showing up at some anti racism gig in the tap,was it that one last night?
those people have nothing to do with stormfront.
neither are they a part of some neo nazi gang.nor would i describe the two i know as neo nazis.
lad with the tshirt sounds like a fucking idiot and probably does have some reprehensible views and shouldn't be turning up to gigs throwing that shit in peoples faces,but slapping each others backs about asking the other two and their girlfriends to leave a gig when you don't actually know the story with them or haven't engaged them in a proper conversation about it is a bit silly too.

anyway, i don't want to be seen as sympathising with the dude who was actually wearing the tshirt(i'd prefer that sort of thing not to be at gigs as well) so i'm not gonna comment any further.

neither are they a part of some neo nazi gang.nor would i describe the two i know as neo nazis.
lad with the tshirt sounds like a fucking idiot and probably does have some reprehensible views and shouldn't be turning up to gigs throwing that shit in peoples faces,but slapping each others backs about asking the other two and their girlfriends to leave a gig when you don't actually know the story with them or haven't engaged them in a proper conversation about it is a bit silly too.

anyway, i don't want to be seen as sympathising with the dude who was actually wearing the tshirt(i'd prefer that sort of thing not to be at gigs as well) so i'm not gonna comment any further.

ROTTEN TROPICS = NAZI

i didn't see anyone back slapping.
and anyway fair fucks to anyone who told them where to go.
if you go around with a cunt wearing fash shit and tattoos then its your tough shit if you get grief for it.

Jeez Aonghus, you're always taking the Nazi'z side, people are starting to talk...

The only person told to leave by me was the shirt wearer.

anyone got a contact for people in sligo? nazi related. if anyone has more info on actual attacks by the temple bar group could you pm me.

Yeah, I went onto stormfront ireland to see if any of them were talking about what happened the other night, but instead what I found was a thread about some big gathering that happened in Sligo. Sounds worrying to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back